Brother to join the forum

Just say you’re scared bro

You’re scared bro.

2 Likes

Nah I’m here cuz

“What special rights don’t they have?” HNH

1 Like

I said we would save 1.9M lives with this social distancing per Trump and asked if that 1.9M was worth it and you said you’d rather everyone die than lose your “rights.”

I’ve been clear that I think with our current efforts we are looking at hitting your 46k in March, 100k in Summer and likely 1M overall. If we still had sports and school and eat-in restaurants and Disney World then we would be looking at the ballpark of 4M instead

If we did more, we could bring it down to 400k or do range, but we won’t do more because of people like you.

1 Like

I think everyone is equal, so why do they heed special rights?

What special rights are you talking about? They don’t have special rights.

If everyone is equal then why are you upset with marriage being between any 2 consenting adults as opposed to making it only between a man and a woman?

Yeah I want to know if wireless was scared. You are the only one who has to get drunk/high before coming here, so obviously let us see if anyone else is as scared as you.

Lol not even the “experts” say that. Get real. They’re already back peddling. It’s only a matter of time before hydroxychloroquine “gets approved” and it’s over.

There.it.is.

1 Like

Gets approved for what precisely?

Trump did say it as a study said we would have 2.2M deaths without social distancing.

It’s on the record.

L
O
L

Lol right. The same guy who asked me about smoking last week when he’s too oblivious for the past 14mos to not notice i don’t smoke anymore.

Lmaooooooooooo

1 Like

He listens to the experts. Is that on record too?

Woah, some of these people don’t just love Trump.

They SEE THEMSELVES as Trump. It’s really projection where they think he’s doing everything they would.

1 Like

I don’t trust them, that’s for sure. To say trump
Is wrong is only an admission you think the experts are wrong.

So you won’t look up the significance of 400 PPM. LOL typical conservative that refuses to acknowledge science.