Brother to join the forum

Can black men achieve power? Am I right?

Cigarette companies spent decades paying scientists and doctors to say smoking doesn’t cause cancer and lung disease.

The NFL knew the risk of concussions and covered it up before a Dr. became a whistleblower.

Coal companies said for years there was no correlation between working in a mine and black lung.

Exxon knew the impact of oil production on climate change 40 years ago and covered it up.

1 Like

You’re not falling into it bc you blindly default to whataboutism even when it makes no sense.

Here:

Trump compares ‘pathological’ Carson to child molesters

“It’s in the book that he’s got a pathological temper," he said. “That’s a big problem because you don’t cure that … as an example: child molesting. You don’t cure these people. You don’t cure a child molester. There’s no cure for it. Pathological, there’s no cure for that.”

Or in other words, someone ripe for his cabinet.

1 Like

When was Exxon formed? Do they
Have stake in politics?

Now their fucking corporate page acknowledges the challenges of climate change. But because Trump says it’s a Chinese hoax, you believe him. This isn’t a bipartisan issue in other countries. Can you figure out why?

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Energy-and-environment/Environmental-protection/Climate-change

Sure, why can’t I pay a tax to make covid-19 go away? I mean. If the govt can change the earths climate why not eliminate a virus? Is the govt here to help us?

No Bible or God or Jesus or any of that?

1 Like

So I know y’all know he lies all the time, just not about this?

Jesus is my savior and protects me. That’s all there is to it.

Yea I’m done. I truly do feel sorry for you. I’m sorry that you’re drunk, alone and ignorant, especially on your birthday.

I can promise you that your life and prospect of meeting a girl will improve drastically if you learn to think critically, treat people of all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds with respect, and learn to have the capacity to admit when you aren’t educated in a field and defer to people that are.

4 Likes

Sure, thanks for keeping on topic. It’s ok.

@BestOf

8 Likes

there are biotech startups that have to beg for grants and other funding, so as to avoid the corrupting influence of VCs, as they effort to research and arrive at vaccines.

you and people like you do not value science, often hindering the advancement of technology for magical thinking. you guys should literally be excluded from the gains made in scientific discovery.

Yes a rivaldo is here a to tell us all how wrong we are. Holding back the world from science. lol bro, we just think for ourselves and want to live our lives.

freshly minted 32-year-old know-it-all

go to bed, mongoloid

Sure mate. I’ll revisit this later this year. Hope you’re not still asleep by then.

Ok, so, serious time, I’m gonna say something that’s probably never been said to you, that you need to hear. Read the passage below from Matthew10 and then I have a question.

…And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. And when ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves…

You do know that you are the wolves, right?

I’d be pissed too If I just found out I was a rivaldo.

you’ve grasped on to the name of a Brazilian soccer legend like it’s a pejorative

you are truly ill in the head

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.