Boomer / MAGA memes and meme-ish posts

Now do housing. And education. And then STFU about how hard it is for you to pay for your shitty fast food.

3 Likes

I can’t be the only person who noticed Ronald McDonald seemed to disappear right around the time of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged suicide.

4 Likes

442501794_8027575400608641_3454514667303296410_n

2 Likes

https://x.com/TMZ/status/1795872031981932933

1 Like

9 Likes

2 Likes

Jerry seems determined to burn through any goodwill from his fans. If the Frosted debacle wasn’t bad enough.

I think he was probably a jackass to begin with, but once you’ve been obscenely rich for long enough it would be tough for anyone to be at all grounded. Just years and years and years of everybody telling you that you’re right about everything. It would take a lot of character to not begin to believe you really are that special.

1 Like

Reminds me of when Eddie Murphy in a recent interview said he’s pretty sure he’s funny after this much success. And I just pulled on my collar a little whoof.

IMG_9755

3 Likes

In retrospect, dating a 16-year-old was a bit of a red flag.

1 Like

What my Mom posted a few hours ago

I mean it’s completely unsurprising. No reasonable person expects this to change the minds of anyone currently supporting Trump. Just gonna make it more pathetic if he through some miracle has to run his campaign from a jail cell and still defeat Biden.

Excellent. But the real question is, why weren’t they FULLY MAGA before, and are they even FULLY MAGA now? Can they get EVEN MORE MAGA? You don’t have to wait for the next 30 convictions if you are a TRUE BELIEVER.

4 Likes

Sklansky posted yesterday on 2+2 that he heard from two people who weren’t going to vote for Trump before, but now will. The people: James Woods and Mike Matusow.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hilarious

4 Likes