Biggest Assholes of All Time Draft

By picking LUCA, I am picking every single asshole who has ever existed in one single pick

1 Like

But you are also claiming everyone is an asshole?

1 Like

If the human race was a single entity, it’d be the biggest asshole ever.

Honestly, I’m getting a first overall pick with the final pick.

1 Like

As far as the planet is concerned, we are the disease and need to be eradicated. Coronavirus is just the latest tool.

1 Like

Man my pick is better than I thought and I already believed that it was the best pick in this draft.

It might be the best pick in any draft ever.

1 Like

Alright, it’s been 5 days. I ain’t sniping a pick b/c none of you thought of this.

The Manhattan Project. Under the guise of FREEDOM, these motherfuckers created an object that can destroy humanity. An object that we will have to live with for the rest of humanity. BUT JAPAN! Yea, fuck that. We would have kicked their asses either way. Instead, we now live in a world where Little Rocket Man might send a nuke over for shits and giggles. It’s only a matter of time before someone does send one over. GJGE.

Oh and for you that say “Well that’s a group of people. This is an individual award”, I give you Klaus Fuchs. This fucker was involved with the Manhattan Project and worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and gave the Russians classified information from not only the US, but other countries as well, such as Canada and Great Britain.

Sounds like an asshole to me.

Oh and by the way, not only did these guys figure out the bomb, they realized that the best way to detonate it was like 3 miles above the Earth and point the energy downward. No sense to letting the bomb blow up at the surface and the ground absorb most of the energy. What’s the fun in that?

1 Like

Wait. Thought this draft was over

I think we are on the part of the draft where anyone can just writeup any fucking asshole they want to.

1 Like

I owe four write-ups, fak. I really want to write about why I chose St. Augustine, hopefully it drops before the President’s health care plan, which I know is coming on January 19th just in time to start his second term.

2 Likes

did anyone draft the Dulles Brothers?

Jerry Springer, The Real World creator and whoever created realty TV in the first place.

1 Like

The creators of “Cops” would be a good choice in this genre, and not just because of their role in inspiring reality TV. Although they’re probably not dead.

1 Like

Jerry Springer unfortunately isn’t dead. (The others are probably not dead either.)

But a nice substitute and kind of a predecessor to Jerry Springer is Morton Downey Jr. What a fucking asshole. And a proper dead asshole.

2 Likes

Sidney Gottlieb, coordinator of Project MK-Ultra

Seriously, read Poisoner-in-Chief and tell me that I made a mistake not drafting him.

1 Like

Isnt Luca still alive?

Chessmate

Saw a cops parody on public access way back in the 90s

All seen from the camera point of view

Camera guy is running after the cops. There is a shootout. The camera drops to the ground.

The cops run up and you can see their shoes

Cop1: you idiot you shot the cameraman
Cop2: he was in the line of Fire
Cop1: I think he’s dead
Cop2: fuck
Cop1: what are we going to do
Cop2: the perps ran away there arent any witnesses.
Cop1: let’s hide the body
Cop2: is the camera still running?
Cop1: fuck. Get the tape
Click

tons of value just picking up top lieutenants for most of round 1 picks. like this guy, who somehow dabbled in repressions, genocide, AND the development of the atomic bomb. And was a serial rapist and murderer to boot. Undeniably Stalin would not have gone as high up in this draft without Beria.

3 Likes

This thread will be bumped the moment Henry Kissinger dies

1 Like

4 Likes

I wonder what it must feel like to get stage 4 cancer and know for the remaining time you are alive that millions of people will celebrate your death.

5 Likes