Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

That is a weird definition of crushed. Yeah, he won in a wildly stilted outdated political system intended to keep a person like him out of the presidency that made sure people didn’t just campaign in population centers in the 1800s. Good job, you crushed it loser, excellent failson, Wharton, the American Dream.

The airports are packed, traffic is heavy, lots of folks at the mall, everyone’s working, everyone’s busy. The Government doesn’t have to hand out money to people to keep the country afloat. Trump’s answers to fixing the economy are what exactly? Getting rid of immigrants? How’s that going to affect the construction industry, or the price of grapes? Prices are higher, yes. That’s because everyone is trying to make up for all the money they lost during Trump’s last year in office. Trump is going to make the economy better by doing what?

1 Like

He most certainly crushed the 2016 primary, what are you even talking about lol?

lol to the people acting like this is some normal election “where people don’t pay attention till closer”. If you think trump is some median candidate at this point I don’t know what to say. There is not a single human being above the age of 8 in North America who doesn’t have an opinion on Trump. Not one.

I thought you were talking about the general. Yes, yes he did crush the primary. I remember seeing it forming before Super Tuesday and seeing how the GOP was plotting to take him off the ballot at the convention. I said it would never happen and it indeed never happened.

1 Like

Can you go out and do a research survey of 300 8 year olds to see what they say? I’m very curious about this.

1 Like

The difference is that no Democratic voter that Biden loses because of Israel, the economy, or whatever, is going to turn around and pull the lever for Trump. Whereas, there are absolutely Republican voters so disgusted with Trump that they will cross party lines and vote for Biden

1 Like

It’s just pure wish casting without a shred of evidence to support it.

4 years ago Biden was just some generic boring white guy democrat. Now, EVERYONE hates him. There isn’t one actual person who just plain loves Joe Biden. His most dependable voters think the economy is wrecked and inflation has crushed them and he’s a senile old withered husk. Lots of them will hold their nose and vote for him. I think that’s probably most here.

The other guy runs a literal cult with tens of millions of devotees willing to eat broken glass for him.

Last time it was a week long sweat to squeak it out by an insanely small margin. Surely this time will be different.

I love Joe Biden. Part of its relative to Trump but really considering expectations and having a totally hostile house and shitty judiciary he’s got a lot done (took pretty good advantage of the first 2 year imperfect trifecta with a very weak senate majority).

5 Likes

Policy wise he has but history is going to judge him very harshly for willfully ignoring the coming fascism. He has done essentially nothing to combat it.

Yes

biden is not sinile imooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

About 10-15 years ago it was a popular opinion that democrats would start winning every election in landslides due to the incoming demographic changes. It’s pretty scary that Bidens admin has gone about as smoothly as it could possibly go and it’s still a coin flip for Trump to win again.

1 Like

It’s hard to get things like voter reform done when the Supreme Court is majority trumpers. Fuck RBG

1 Like

look at ur gerrimandrin brigsges
How U likm’em Now

That wasn’t his only lever and he choose to use no political capital on the most important issue facing the nation. He barely even commented on it to date.

I wld obv vote for Biden
(given the mongoid opion)
some say sinile . some just kitsjh

FUCK IT ALL