Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

I wouldn’t be surprised with “mostly”, but I don’t know what the percentages are. I don’t think it’s like 90-10. Especially if you consider the number of “vaccine hesitant” people that aren’t virulent anti vaxxers but that are highly susceptible to that kind of narrative. RFK is also, like most people, not just one thing. He’s most obviously unqualified because of his anti vaxx stance, but he also preaches on income inequality, environmentaly issues, and is anti-war in a way that will snag some vaccine hesitant liberals whow are being bombarded with anti-Biden propaganda all day.

1 Like

I want to know why it took over a decade to report the Rodgers thing. Waiting for him to become a VP candidate?

Why would anyone care about the stupid ideas he has in private?

1 Like

Because he said it to a reporter and everything every celebrity says or thinks gets reported on. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, just that’s it’s weird it’s only coming out now. I just assume it’s because he’s now linked to a “presidential candidate.”

I told my son this morning that I’m glad he grew out of his Aaron Rodgers jersey so there’s no temptation to wear it on a “team spirit” day at school or something.

1 Like

That makes sense. I think it’s just part of the asymmetry in deplorables vs. the rest of us. Colin Kaepernick is a black person with liberal ideas, so the deplorable conservative machine jumped at the opportunity to punish him and score political points. Rodgers is a white imbecile so of course American culture protects him from his own idiocy, the country is designed that way.

2 Likes

I just assume every pro athlete is at least MAGA-curious.

4 Likes

There’s no denying that there’s a massive thread of toxic masculinity through both (men’s) pro sports and conservative culture. All kinds of opportunity for synergies, as the business people would say.

I think it’s a complicated mess of things: dudes who won a genetic lottery but also achieved incredible success through hard work at a young age are going to be ripe for conservative messaging. Plus these guys are all millionaires.

3 Likes

The white men, anyway. Women definitely aren’t as a rule, and Black players are pretty frequently on the side of racial justice.

There’s more

1 Like

OMG Tartaria is maybe my favorite conspiracy theory! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-04-27/inside-architecture-s-wildest-conspiracy-theory?embedded-checkout=true

3 Likes

It’s tough for me to blame simple-minded people for believing this kind of myth. I think of detroit’s first public high school, which still stands today and is built like a grand cathedral, and compare it to the new charter schools in the area which are often placed in mini malls, built out of an old payless shoes and next to a dollar store. It’s true we are living in an age of low aesthetics

2 Likes

Yeah but instead of answering the question “why are so many old buildings so awesome and new buildings so shitty”, which is easily explained, they come up with Tartaria and the mud flood, and all the other absolutely amazing related tributaries, like New Chronology: New chronology (Fomenko) - Wikipedia

1 Like

I don’t know about Tartaria, but I was in New Haven Connecticut last year and I saw a construction site where they appeared to be building a Gothic campus. I wondered if I was perhaps actually looking through some rift in the space time continuum. WHat if we are actually in 13th century Europe and modernity is a construct of a corrupt clergy? PS I wrote a paper about time travel in High School.

1 Like

This is incredible.

I’m going to start trolling poker tables to see if I can get someone to acknowledge belief in Tartaria.

1 Like

And finally my purpose on this forum is at hand: to redpill you all on New Chronology, Tartaria, the mud flood, and the Russian Horde.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/AaronRodgers12/status/1768318406560760224

Notice he didn’t deny anything CNN reported. Yeah you’re on record, right after it happened. Then you went down the rabbit hole, and now you’re walking it back.

I imagine one of RFK Jr’s PR people imploring Rodgers to just say nothing it will blow over in a few days. But Rodgers has thought about PR for all of 5 minutes and knows better than any advisor. Now he’s incriminated himself even more, kept the story alive, and alienated the Alex Jones crowd, who have to be a significant part of RFK’s fan base.

Aaron is the level of stupid that it’s absolutely never a good idea to talk.

2 Likes

Shocking to me that a football player is a complete moron, really undermines my sense of reality. Thank god we still have baseball guys.

7 Likes