Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

I wonder if that will go down as the election gets closer. For someone that wants to cast a “I hate both R and D candidates” signal in March, telling a pollster you support RFK is easy and inconsequential. In November, a lot of these people will either not show up or will vote for one of Trump or Biden because they know that a vote for RFK at that time is pointless.

Shoulda said a hellava lot “scarier” instead of higher imo

He’d be crazy not to pick a popular celebrity of some sort. MAGA couldn’t less care about competency or experience

2 Likes

Um, Trump belongs nowhere near the presidency almost more than anyone

Rodgers or RFK would be an upgrade from Trump right(that isn’t saying much)?

I could obviously be wrong but anyone falling for RFK’s bullshit is like 10x more likely to vote Trump instead of Biden. JFK was shot 60 years ago, there is no legacy Dem shit happening.

3 Likes

Second coming of

IMG_1002

1 Like

One for the olds.

RIP Phil Hartman

1 Like

They’ll vote about zero for Biden and about one for Trump. You already know this I would hope.

I don’t think so. There are plenty of RFK supporters that are left leaning but hate vaccinations.

You’re more optimistic than I am.

It’s not optimism, RFK is very popular in affluent circles that include a lot of yoga mom antivaxxer types. RFK supporters are not the same as “undecided” voters who are basically just people that will vote R for the tax cuts unless the Dems make them an offer they can’t refuse, like Obama did with people that needed health care more than they needed a tax cut.

2 Likes

Good post. Maybe I’m too cynical sometimes.

There are lots of woo woo anti-vax people on the left, but I still think the RFK vote just has to be mostly Trump-leaning people.

When it comes down to it a big percentage of republicans that are turned off by trump and might say they would vote for a 3rd party will vote for trump because they are scared to death.

Sigh

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1768045774112522470?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Lol this dude’s been like this since at least 2013 and we’re just now hearing about it? Gjge

Here’s more from that CNN piece, which includes Brown’s account of how Rodgers told her this at the Kentucky Derby in 2013:

I’m not looking forward to Jordan Love playing for the Jets in 15 years and being an asshole.

4 Likes

Brown found the encounter disturbing.

This person found the encounter disturbing.

I found a common factor in the Rodgers encounters.