Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Joe Biden literally busting an international child sex trafficking syndicate that trump didnt (or didn’t want to) do anything about. Makes you think

10 Likes

Nothing makes these people think.

5 Likes

why didn’t Joe bust the Hunter Biden part of the trafficking ring?

2 Likes

Will MAGA conspiracy theorists turn this guy into a martyr?

Why is Biden visiting Provo, Utah?

Biden will be in Salt Lake City, 45 miles north of Provo.

1 Like

Idk for sure this is him, but given this picture on FB you can kinda see why the FBI might want to check him out.

I don’t understand your question, he’s the President and it’s part of the US? Don’t Presidents travel the whole country?

I am not trying to be a dick, I am sincerely don’t understand what it is that you are asking.

Visiting a VA hospital (plus a fundraising event in Park City)

1 Like

One of his posts, others in that tweet

https://twitter.com/arictoler/status/1689351235139182592?s=46

His wife seemed nice.* She died in '19 but he was already a clearly a shithead, so can’t blame that.

*Saw an obit. Not 100% but likely his wife.

Update:

BRAD, we need additional information to process your request.
We received proof of income without an application specifying what you were requesting. We
are unable to process repayment options or postpone payments without a completed
repayment option, deferment or forbearance request.
If you’d like to change your Monthly Payment Amount
You may qualify for an Income Driven Repayment (IDR) plan offered by the Department of
Education (ED). To review your eligibility and apply, log into StudentAid.gov to apply and
submit your income documentation for an IDR plan. We recommend providing consent for
ED to obtain your federal tax information directly from the IRS; this will enable ED to
calculate your IDR plan monthly payment amount and allow your IDR plan to automatically
be renewed annually

So the application I did on studentaid.gov results in telling me I need to do the application on studentaid.gov. Cool, got it. Clearly this will be made as painless and easy as possible.

1 Like

It seemed like a very random place to visit and a long trip from DC, but if there’s an event happening at a VA hospital, that makes sense.

1 Like

He was at the Grand Canyon yesterday, old people love to travel around the western US in the summer.

Who invited the lady in the cowboy boots?

I actually saw something about why Sinema was there but Gallego wasn’t, but now I can’t find it. :harold:

1 Like

fun joke but she’s not running for re-election in 2024

going to be a wild primary with schiff vs porter vs everyone else in california because there may not be an opening again for a long time

1 Like

Gotcha. Personally when I see the President in Random Town, USA I just assume it’s part of the gig.

Interview with friend saying he was a lovely guy and he didn’t mean shit he said. Short phone video clip of FBI outside Robertson’s place before the shooting. Agent appears to toss flashbang device.