Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Unironically posting ben garrison propaganda, lol

3 Likes

10 Likes

Huge if true

Found a other of Elmoā€™s burner accounts?

1 Like

7 Likes

Feels like ā€œsuper agerā€ should have been reserved for someone who has a 70-year oldā€™s body at 30

1 Like

10 Likes

I canā€™t tell what level these people are on, but I still wouldnā€™t be surprised if Biden is capable of driving or independent living. Not really sure if that captures the moment but there you go.

I would be surprised if he wasnā€™t

I donā€™t really understand why everyone has to go to extreme incompetence or medical diagnosis when itā€™s really just that theyā€™d like a quicker Presidential mind, and maybe a clearer voice

4 Likes

Agreed, I doubt he has dementia in any real way, dudes just too old and it shows and heā€™s a shit candidate now and thereā€™s no way to fix this other than a new candidate

1 Like

Superagerfragilesickdickosteoporosis

pleasantly surprised that clyburn endorsed open primary idea

2 Likes

just opened this thread for the first time in 2 months and these are the first posts i come back to - oh how naive we were. the main takeaway is that we were clearly working with imperfect information, under the assumption that if the sitting POTUS had declined to the extent that he has that it surely would have come out in the media by now. The extent that Bidenā€™s condition was covered up by the dozens/hundreds of people who interact with him on a daily basis over the last 4 years probably should be one of the bigger Presidential scandals of our lifetime

8 Likes

:harold:

3 Likes

This was a fun ride.

1 Like

1 Like

Shout out to @Chippa58

5 Likes

LOL ā€œa debate will help kill the idea that Biden has dementiaā€

Credit to those who saw it earlier than me. I was fooled by teleprompter Joe at the SOTU

I still think itā€™s good they did the debate early and thereā€™s enough news cycles before the convention for the aftermath to play out and hopefully result in a better candidate.

2 Likes

@SweetSummerChild

1 Like

Galaxy brain take; aides agreed to the early debate to save the country

4 Likes