Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Removed some posts and deleted some insults. Try to argue without resorting to name-calling every post.

5 Likes

You said Biden was not better than Trump on the border, then you ripped into Ikes when he provided examples of things related to immigration more generally than the border. He then said that Biden was better in the border too, and you posted an article and he pointed out a part of the policy identified in the article that certainly makes it look like Biden is doing something regardless of whether itā€™s enough, that is objectively better than Trump. You then blow up again and start taking about how Biden is horrible, leaving behind the comparison between Biden and Trump. Seems like a goalpost shift. But, whatever, how is that equivalent or worse than Trump?

1 Like

I also said, in the original post

which anticipates all this bullshit from the very beginning, but then it wasnā€™t in the first sentence so Ikes definitely didnā€™t read it.

Iā€™ve explained this already. Dunno if you read much either. Prohibiting people from applying for asylum because they crossed through Mexico is worse than prohibiting asylum applications because of the COVID epidemic.

1 Like

Me too, but I wish theyā€™d do one about how heā€™s not being prosecuted because heā€™s running, but heā€™s running to avoid being prosecuted. Stop that lie in itā€™s tracks

They could also point out that heā€™s facing two more major criminal trials

6 Likes

2 Likes

ā€œWhy your ice cream machine always brokeā€

Ikes! Ikes! Ikes! Ikes! Ikes!

Keep posting baby!

1 Like

Itā€™s incredible the mods feel responsibility to protect Ikeā€™s from himself

Itā€™s more about keeping the thread readable and interesting for everybody considering most people expect to see Biden related content in the Biden thread, not you and microbet continuing your crusade.

7 Likes

Please tell me this is a troll

1 Like

Interesting that you characterize it as a crusade. I like Ikeā€™s posting here. Watching him flail around and make a fool of himself is entertaining.

Iā€™m sure he is glad to have you in his corner.

2 Likes

Keeping the thread readable, despite several posters demonstrating that they donā€™t actually read

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to follow this most recent back and forth and still canā€™t figure out what Ikes means

1 Like

ikes is the old 2p2 sn of CaffeineNeeded

1 Like

I thought Cactus didnā€™t understand the meaning of posts by ikes/CN.

https://x.com/just_mets/status/1802872151000698901

4 Likes

No I didnā€™t understand why microbet was calling caffeineneeded Ikes. From his tone it sounded to me like some kind of an inside insult that I wasnā€™t in on

1 Like

Wait, you donā€™t know the story of ikes? Like at all?

Nope. But I noticed it wasnā€™t just microbet calling him that. Others were too so I literally googled Ikes to see if it was some insulting acronym I wasnā€™t privy to. I was so confusedā€¦

3 Likes