Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

I mean, if you think “taxing all excess wealth is the ONLY MORAL THING” maybe you should?

Perfect analogy to his silly position. A+.

I dunno man, if you’re in here like “100% estate tax is the only moral position” and then leave a bunch of money to your kids… that’s fairly trivially hypocritical.

I’m sorry you feel hurt fancrusher. I’m rooting for you

1 Like

the biggest problem with Biden’s economy is that 49% of Americans believe that unemployment is at a 50 year high, when it’s actually at a near 50 yr low.

nytimes pitch: Biden needs to fix the unemployment numbers in people’s heads.

7 Likes

Every major media outlet is owned by billionaire creeps who are at best failsons or at worst actual Nazis, its a bit of a challenge for Biden’s campaign.

2 Likes

It’s the minor media outlets that are the actual problem there.

More true than I thought. NBC is owned by Comcast, which is largely controlled by the son of the founder. CBS is owned by Paramount which is owned by National Amusements and Shari Redstone, daughter of Sumner Redstone, is its president. ABC is owned by Disney, but the Disney family doesn’t really own or control much anymore and neither the president or ceo had super rich parents.

The problem is that there aren’t many minor media outlets. Well, people don’t want independent news anyway - that’s the underlying problem.

I’m mostly talking about social media content creators and influencers.

The op-ed page of every major newspaper being jammed full trolling creeps isn’t a problem?

https://x.com/josephzeballos/status/1798339375681659065

4 Likes

https://x.com/EricLevitz/status/1798406531051860174?t=IqXsMaOxfCeX5C740LVZ1A&s=19

1 Like

Wow never thought of it that way. Makes 100% sense.

“BIDEN IS GIVING ALL OUR JOBS TO ILLEGALS FROM MEXICAN COUNTRIES!”

2 Likes

This is me trying to talk to Bitcoin bros about Biden.

Hey uh did you happen to notice that your Bitcoin goes up when unemployment numbers go down and peoples incomes rise?

Remember when inflation was higher and nothing happened to your Bitcoin and now inflation is lower and the price of Bitcoin is going up again?

Do you think the actions of the federal government, lead by Joseph R. Biden, had anything to do with that?

And their response is like nonono I am a very smart boy for buying a unique series of numbers on the internet. I kept looking at my phone all day and my brain made my pile of money larger through manifestation.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Solid, hard hitting source here

1 Like

No ulterior motive here

Journalism is transcribing what fascists say and then lecturing people that tell you that you need to do some actual work to report facts.

1 Like

Under Trump: USA doesn’t even qualify for the qualifier for the T20 Cricket World Cup

:harold:

Under Biden: USA beats Pakistan

:vince:

8 Likes