Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1790713878248038478

2 Likes

1 Like

Trump might be desperate to get on a stage with Biden but I donā€™t see him accepting Joeā€™s terms. Itā€™s like his promises to testify at trial. NFW

I donā€™t necessarily agree 100% but it is a possibility and something the anyone but Biden camp donā€™t seem to consider. Getting Biden out doesnā€™t slide everything left.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1790739752339075132?t=8myHM91YQs8HApotFoYXSA&s=19

4 Likes

Nate Silver is high on my list of people I want to see punched in the face.

4 Likes

So the future of Western democracy depends on some 81-year-old not fumbling a debate, this will be a fun sweat.

1 Like

Second debate will be ABC. I was expecting Newsmax or Daily Caller.

I didnā€™t think Hillary shouldā€™ve debated and I donā€™t think Biden should either. Heā€™s a twice impeached indicted on 91 felony counts fool who doesnā€™t deserve the platform imo

2 Likes

Yep. And remember how Obama got smoked by Romney in their first debate? Having to actually do the job of President (+ spending 4 years surrounded by folks who ultimately have to defer to your decisions) isnā€™t great debate prep.

I guess one big advantage for Biden is that expectations will be relatively low?

Seems like this can only hurt Biden but whatever

Letting people see Trump in his increasingly unstable form is good for the Dems, I think. Problem is, if Joe has an old guy moment and says something dumb itā€™s catastrophic.

3 Likes

Fox wants in

Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Thank you, DJT!

Donald Trump Truth Social 12;44 PM 05/15/24

After watching her yesterday, Iā€™d feel confident if it was Doris Kearns Goodwin. Not so confident in Biden.

I think its a good move. You have to get Trump in front of normies at every possible opportunity.

2 Likes

June? Why are our f******* elections so f****** long?

1 Like

June is fine. Maybe after we see it, weā€™ll decide thereā€™s still time to get two different candidates.

1 Like

I was terrified of the SOTU and Jacked Up Joe delivered, I have some faith he can bring the smoke a couple more times.

2 Likes

Wish I didnā€™t feel that way, but I have a hard time imagining Joe doesnā€™t get annihilated. Obviously both sides will claim resounding, total victory, but Iā€™m not even sure Iā€™ll be able to force myself watch the spectacle.