Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Yeah, arguing about the definitions of words is dumb, including the word ‘genocide’. It’s about 50000 people killed, maybe 70% of the homes severely damaged, most of the schools and hospitals. Whether or not it’s horrible doesn’t hinge on meeting the definition of some word.

3 Likes

lol @ “barely better” than Donald Trump. You might have a point if Mitt Romney were on the other side, but there is no “barely better” than Donald Trump here.

That’s great, maybe you can keep reading to the post where I even included Mitt as an option!

1 Like

Naaw fuck Biden and the rest of the edems. I have not and will not vote for a mainstream Dem since the blm protests. Wake me up when national level democrats start calling for legitimate police reform and I’ll consider rejoining the party.

I certainly am not going to blame people for coming to the conclusion the Democratic Party is worthless now. It’s just a shame it took supporting the mass killing of civilians in Gaza to finally get there.

1 Like

This is some psychopath shit dude. Thousands of people are dying, and you want to troll the “activist left” with “Actually it doesn’t meet the usual standards for a Real Genocide so it’s fine”

6 Likes

Thank you for enabling the loss of my rights. Love ya! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You put Mitt as an option against Trump, not against Biden. Yeah, I’m voting for Romney against Trump. Of course I am.

4 Likes

It’s a sacrifice they’re willing to make.

1 Like

Can you imagine some people declining to vote for Romney vs Trump? How about DeSantis vs Trump? Surely there is someone out there who you’d give up on if they were nominated, disproving the whole “yea it sucks but you gotta vote against Trump” mentality, which was the core of Dan’s argument.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to fathom people believing Joe Biden is supporting a genocide and therefore refusing to vote for him, not caring who is on the other side.

It’s OK that you still want to vote for him. I already admitted that I will probably vote for him too!

OK, thank you for enabling the killing of thousands of innocent Palestinians?

I don’t really have to imagine it. You people are right here. It’s pretty stupid, tho!

2 Likes

It’s because Biden is obviously putting pressure on Israel to rein the violence while the other guy wants them to genocide harder.

4 Likes

If the left wants liberals to be single issue non voters because that word is applied, then yes. The left sure does like using that word for something that doesn’t matter.

Cool and you should have no problem with people putting pressure on Biden to put more pressure on Israel to rein in the violence, right? And how do you propose they do that? Strongly worded letters?

not only would trmp’s support of israel and netanyahu would be worse for the pro-palestinian side in this war, trmp’s administration had already proposed a peace plan which outright annexed a large part of west bank to israel. there’s simply no world in which trmp’s state department would sanction any settlers, which biden’s administration already did.

not to mention biden’s administration is reacting to the pro-palestine flank of the left, and changing. there would be a huge rollback if gop won again.

5 Likes

Yes! These things are related. Maybe protests and the threat of pulling votes actually work! But instead we get a bunch of “how dare you! Vote blue no matter who!” nonsense

3 Likes

Y’all enjoy your pure fascism of Trump 2025.

2 Likes

I want to come back to this, because despite it being a sarcastic remark I think it’s actually important to highlight. Yes, there are other things on the ballot than just Gaza. Those are the things that will get me to vote for Biden and be annoyed about it. Those things may not be enough for others to do the same, and I totally get that.

But let’s reframe this. You’re removing all agency from the politicians. If you truly believe that the removal of these votes is putting your rights at risk, how are you not fucking livid at the people and parties who have decided that they’re willing to put your rights at risk in order to continue aiding a genocide?

1 Like