Betting on Sports

FREE MONEY

1 Like

I specifically requested to be talked out of those. You asswholes are enablers. Fk off the lot of you

Now can I please have LSU and sissy powder blue cover so I can finish this stupid day in the black?

3 Likes

Basically just heavier on KC and the Rams tomorrow with small amounts on the Bucs, Vikings, Lions, Seahawks, Cowboys.

1 Like

Oof :disappointed_relieved:

Good morning frands

Sean McVay has never lost to the Cardinals

Broncos are a pk at home v Baltimore

Anyone else like these plays?

Love Packers -6 today. Ben is totally washed and Pittsburgh is just bad.

Also love the over in Lions/Bears. Bears offense has been abysmal but the Lions haven’t really stopped anybody and I feel like you need two bad offense + good defense teams to have a total around 40 and the Lions just aren’t that.

1 Like

I like these as well :+1:

The Lions are bad in the secondary but if the DL gets there that doesn’t matter. When it’s bad vs bad, you gotta analyze the specifics like this. I didn’t so I’m out on that.

I’m fine with GB, and also on the rams.

Kinda like the Saints -7 too, Giants have both starting WRs out I believe

+1 on this. It’s on the road too.

The biggest oof for me yesterday was not taking OSU only giving 10.5 to Rutgers.

I wasn’t gonna take OSU again this year, they’ve screwed me too many times, hell I think that’s the first time they’ve covered all season? Maybe they’re finally getting their shit together idk

The surrealism effect was the only reason I didn’t pull the trigger.

Schiano’s impressive program build was 10 years ago. That’s a long time in today’s game.

It’s amazing how tptb use little perceptions like that against casual bettors.

turns out hte Lions DL is bad too welp

lol unreal the runbad that started with the late college games appears to have spilled over into today, just setting all my equity on fire

Opening line on Bama at a&m is -16. :open_mouth:

Guess I’m on NE+7 (-110) since it’s a 0EV arb on pinny and I’m a degen who needs something to gambool on.

1 Like

I was about to pull the trigger on Bardy ughghhhhh

Michigan State -5 @ Rutgers seems like a great bet. Tons of stock being put in Rutgers getting a Mega clunker from Michigan and not enough put into Rutgers not being able to throw the ball more than 10 yards downfield.

u3.5 FGs -125 and u3.5 sacks +115 both arbable with pinny.

1 Like