Betting on Sports

Fatty arb on TB/LA u3.5 FGs (+105) Bovada o3.5 (+110) BOL

Also GB/SF same deal -110 and +120

TEs went MIA last week, but that didn’t work out well and I think they’re gonna fix it. Got Dissly o1.5 recs (-114) and Everett o2.5 recs (+110), seem like decent lines.

Fking horse shit 30-24 final in KC

2 Likes

GB/SF Sacks o3.5 (-135) on Bovada / u3.5 (+141) on pinny

Max bet on the Bovada side on these was much higher and I don’t have pinny, so these worked out real well and I almost forgot about how much I suck at nlhe tourneys.

Place 4 $100+ bets and earn a $75 Free Bet

I got a good mission from draftkings today. that’s all I got carry on.

Pointsbet does have Brady under .5 rushing yards for SNF at -125. I know he got yards in 2 of his 3 games but 2020 he only ran like twice the entire season–he aint gonna be running for his life against donald against the pats so

For some reason I bought a point so it cost me almost as much to do that as it would have to just bet the boys ml

BOL Odds boosters Phillies ML +150
DK opt in to the weekly profit boost for Braves +120

max $50 each also get the over for +125 for the game on bet online odds boosters

hope these free money boosters continue but while they last enjoy.

I got a mailer from draft kings today with a qr code for a risk free $500 same game parlay. I call my 5 year old daughter in from the other room. “Hey, who do you like better, Jacksonville or Cincinnati?”. Her: “Jacksonville”. “All right, Jacksonville +7.5 it is. What about over or under 45.5?”. Her: “ummm… Under?”. All right, $500 at +250 here we go. SHIP IT!

6 Likes

FYI if you want her picks for sunday’s games she now charges $199 a week. Seems fair.

3 Likes

Florida -7.5 at Kentucky and Michigan +2.5 at Wisconsin seem like free money to me someone talk me out of these?

Irish getting a point and a half at home to Cincy wat?

You’re lucky you misunderstood. She meant the Jags ML.

Harbaugh had never won as an underdog, let alone in Madison

Michigan cannot throw a forward pass

If the schedules were reversed wisc would be 4-0 and Michigan would have 2 losses

It feels like free money to bet the WIS ML

If you wanna bet with me and we can save each other the juice lmk I have most of the popular electronic payment methods

Nah

I want Michigan to win. I just think they won’t win. Don’t want to bet against them. Just want to root for a win

I’ve got UM and ND ml, UGA -16.5 in early action

1st Q
Brady O 67.5 yards fanduel odds booster -120
Brady U 67.5 yards draftkings brady bets, with the booster optin +187

Like I said. Michigan sucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got UCLA-3, Florida-7.5, and LSU-3 in night action. Trying to decide on Clempson do they bounce back here or nah?

Answer me