Betting on Sports

Whelp, I sure hope the guy hedged big. Ticket was worth 100K+.

And Wynn is approved here, too. It has to be because of the stupid in-person registration requirement. I bet once that goes away we’ll see a lot more action. Leave it to politicians to screw up something this easy.

Man… There are some good markets on the Ryder Cup.

Day 1: -120/+550/+160
Euros to win day 1 +160 has to be good.
Euros traditionally do better in the “gimmick” events.

They also do better at murdering indigenous people, but they started with a huge lead.

When I posted that, Bryson U2.5 points was -150. By the time I got home from work it was -205 :frowning:

I can’t wait to bet on the Ryder Cup. Koepka / DB pair seems destined to win every match.

Also the “to win” bet is arbable, lines are all over the place with Europe +225 and USA -175 both widely available

uh, they can tie which loses both of those bets

I don’t see anything even -200 for USA atm either glancing quickly

edit–k found one, still haven’t seen a tie with an arb tho yet anyway–okay took a little digging but I got one

US odds have gotten worse today as public money has come in, admittedly. You can hedge out the tie (I know you know).

BOL has a $50 boost on Europe +275

I need a wiener tonight but I just cannot seem to find one. Don’t feel like laying 8 on the road and don’t feel like taking 8 at home with a first time starter at QB. Under 43 maybe??

I took CMC u55.5 rec yds (+100)

It’s at 52.5 -118/-113 on pinny

1 Like

Got car-4.5 and u45.5

1 Like

Oh snap it’s the hammy

My sweats in this game were that and o4.5 sacks so the 2nd half is gonna be boring.

1 Like

I didn’t see it posted here that he did hedge but I didn’t realize it was a free $25 bet. So sick.

4 Likes

MGM gotta fire whoever let him buy out of that b/c he picked the Lions ML.

MGM made some Sklansky bucks on that one.

Also good PR

give the fish a win