Betting on Sports

Your restraint is admirable. That was a wide open dunk for the taking and you went with the layup instead.

I mean… that’s literally the joke I was going for.

Anywho. Oklahoma is now -31 instead of the -26.5… got ‘no action’ on the other bet. Took Oklahoma -31 too.

1 Like

Fair enough. Either my sarcasm detector is broken or you could improve your sarcasm. Maybe a bit of both.

Yeah mine is too, though that makes lots of sense in retrospect. All good :+1:

I really do think Minnesota is trash and osu will win by 14 though

Wait that means I just got leveled!

Speaking of OSU, I’m on Stroud to win Heisman at ~21/1. Figure they shouldn’t get much competition in the B10, and they have what appears to be one the of the best WR groups in recent history, rivaling the Burrow/LSU team. Two borderline 1st-round picks, another NFL receiver, and the top WR recruit each of the past two years.

The only thing I’ve learned from Heisman markets is that it’s really hard for the preseason favorite to win it.

Heisman voting seems to anchor to preseason expectations, so the favorite and the unheralded guy having the same season on paper means that the unheralded guy had the “More impressive” season.

Dinger Tuesday picks this week:

Keibert Ruiz +650
Teoscar Hernandez +280
Xander Bogaerts +470
Matt Chapman +370
Sam Hilliard +380
Salvador Perez +270
Josh Donaldson +320
Luis Robert +320
Joey Gallo +280
Fernando Tatis Jr +240
Avisail Garcia +470
Dansby Swanson +440
Mitch Haniger +430

2 Likes

Chapman :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hilliard :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Went 4/12 today. First nice win doing this.

4 Likes

Went 3/12, as I had many of the same picks as meb.

Lol Xander Bogaerts. Gets 1 at bat then pulled from the game when his positive COVID test comes in.

1 Like

completely forgot about dingers welp

Damn, BetRivers just hit me with a “Bet $50 for the Lions to win the division and get $5 for every regular season win”. I did it, but I don’t love it. +2500 on the division. The NFC North can be unpredictable. I bet a lot of Lions future this year because why not.

1. They’re still the Detroit Lions
  2. Jared Goff is their Quarterback
  3. He doesn’t have the magical headset
  4. Dan Cambell is their coach
  5. They don’t have a kicker on the roster

Lifelong Lions fan here but yeah those are probably the reasons why not.

1 Like

Went 1/14 last night, but only going to lose about ~$80. Unfortunately I don’t see the Dinger promo on the promo page for the time being so that might have been the last one.

For those interested in betting OSU -14, PointsBet currently have a no-vig line so can get them +100. Not sure what limits are, but I can’t bet anything on the site anyways.

They reset their promos every month. All their daily promos are usually +EV, so I hope they all come back. Hopefully it’s just lag.

1 Like

yeah they did one for the Bears and I’m still not doing it

1 Like

they picked up a kicker today

People got weird over that for no reason.