Betting on Sports

Oooooph. Machado legit robbed of a home run. Brutal.

1 Like

Looks like we were on a lot of the same. I got Belt, Donaldson and DJ Peters. I had O’Neill as well so lost out there. Machado is my last hope, but I’m already up on those 3, so the promo is pure profit. It’s been a good Tuesday.

1 Like

Anyone watch the Dortmund game today? Last 5 minutes were a whirlwind of emotion.

2 Likes

well after several attempts at support since I never can opt in to promos I got a use mobile suggestion, that works

through the same internet that’s why I didn’t think of trying it, how the hell is that possible

so now I gotta find something to bet $600 on

1 Like

Full list of Futures for College Football Season:

Win total middles:

Rutgers exactly 4 (Risking $50 or $125 to win $1k)
Iowa exactly 8 (Risking $100 or $150 to win $2k)
Utah exactly 9 (Risking $100 or $200 to win $2k)
Hawaii exactly 6 or 7 (Risking $450 or $390 to win $1k - but 2 bites at the apple!)

Futures:

JT Daniels for Heisman +1200 for $200
Georgia Undefeated reg season + National Title +2000 for $50
Georgia to win SEC +200 for $500
Oklahoma to win Big XII -170 for $850

My Donk Bets This Week

I’m 100% a losing sports bettor.

• Ohio St -14 @ Minnesota - how the fuck is this only 14?
  • Oklahoma -26.5 @ Tulane - not sure what happens when/if this game gets moved. Also Tulane has 0 HFA. Feel like Oklahoma will go for style points
  • Wisconsin -5 v PSU - PSU doesn’t have a QB imo
  • Michigan -17 v WMU - Like the OSU line, this feels way too low. At least there’s serious questions about Michigan though.
  • SDSU -31 v NMST - Principle play. Might bet against NMSU every game this year.

DK opt ins are so frustrating. They work maybe 10% of the time on Firefox, 20% of the time on Chrome, and most of the time on the mobile app. Not sure why they haven’t fixed the issue yet.

Minnesota is solid team

Strongly disagree. Regardless, OSU is still much better.

First game. New QB. ON the road

Obv OSU is a better team but laying 14 on the road in the big ten is still a lot vs a real team

Draftkings has a hammer the over promo for a free $25

2 Likes

Agree, it feels like Ohio State should massacre them, but there is a lot of room for a solid win that doesn’t cover 2 TD.

They also just posted the Bucs +73 $50 max.

3 Likes

I love that it still has the -110 vig on it like it’s a real spread.

It’s not often I root against a sports bet, but this is one I would gladly pay $50 to see lose.

2 Likes

The Bucs +73 one is odd in that it does not - at least anywhere I can see - note a max wager in the T&C (like the Hammer the Over clearly does). It just says “limits apply”. I’m out of state so can’t test how it tells you that you’re over the wager limit.

I tried putting down 2K and it said max $50

1 Like

I tested it by trying to bet my entire balance on it and found out that it was $50.

1 Like

Same :)

I’ll put my whole sports betting reputation on OSU winning by more than 14 here. Minny is not good. Minny lost their OC. They were trash last year. There’s no reason to think they’ve suddenly massively improved.

This isn’t a gotcha. Just trying to lol a bit with you included CN :joy:

I’m not betting the game either way fwiw.

1 Like