Yoan Moncada
Mitch Garver
Tatis Jr
Cody Bellinger

No pick yet on:

Astros/Royals
Mets/Giants
Phillies/Dbacks

Added Yordan Alvarez, Bryce Harper and Kris Bryant.

Looks like Meadows isn’t starting so that sucks. Bet Nelson Cruz as a replacement, so need to hope Meadows doesn’t play.

Looks like Springer is out as well fyi.

Ugh, replaced Springer with Vlad Jr. Please don’t pinch hit guys! (Unless you’re gonna hit a HR, then feel free)

Ugh, now no Aguilar. I uncharacteristically went with this pre-lineup as the odds were so good. I’m going Riley +450. Think Swanson +650 is fine as well if you want a little more gamble.

I went with Riley too. Thanks for helping with the updates on these!

Dinger Tuesday not looking so hot this week

Nelson Cruz replacement pick on the board!

Austin Riley on board means we are hot with replacement picks!

Yessssss

Adding another with Bryce Harper. Started slow but has turned into a solid Dinger Tuesday!

1 Like

And Tatis goes long meaning we’re profitable even before bonuses on the week!

2 Likes

We had a lot of the same picks. Nice to do well when there have been fewer HRs than normal.

2 Likes

I sat this week out. Glad to see y’all killed it.

1 Like

Also, I noticed I’m now limited on FD boosts at $24.50. Kinda proud as it’s my first ever limiting, kinda bummed too tho.

eta: but they limited me on the Blue Jays/Reds boost today which lost, but didn’t limit me on the Yankees DH sweep, so joke’s on them.

1 Like

I would check and see the amounts you can bet on today’s boost, even if you don’t end up doing it. I was limited to $15 on the boost you mentioned, but am able to bet $50 on today’s NYM/CWS boost. Can only do $15 on the golf boost, but that’s always been the case lately for that specific type of boost. I think there are certain boosts where everybody is “limited” in some fashion.

1 Like

Ahh ok that makes sense. I’ve been winning but not in any amounts where I thought they would ever notice/care.

eta: yup, just like you said. $24.50 on the golf boost but the full $50 on the NYM/CWS boost.

I’ve been able to bet $50 on all boosts still. But those parlay boosts, even while being +EV, have been running pretty bad the last couple weeks. I went 3/15 yesterday, not too bad. I also did pretty well on the blackjack promo, so I’m in good shape.

1 Like

Saw an Ohtani “Bet Boost”: Hit a HR and strike out over 7.5 +1000

I laughed. Wonder what the actual odds are?

Because he hit a HR in the top of the 8th

1 Like

I think this was pointed out in a different thread, but it’s actually more applicable here.

@Coasterbrad mentioned that he uses the bet tracker linked below, and after personally using it since July I have to say it’s pretty awesome. Everyone has their own way of tracking bets, myself included. I used a homemade spreadsheet which got the job done, but this one blows it out of the water. Highly recommended. Check it out if you’re unsatisfied with your current method or looking to upgrade. 5/5 stars.

1 Like