Betting on Sports

Bateman just suffered a groin injury and he’s gonna miss a bunch of preseason time, possibly into the regular season. Even if he recovers by week 1 he might get out to a slow start and Baltimore really doesn’t throw a ton to begin with so I’d be wary, but I also know very little about futures markets. I assume TLaw is the favorite?

Afaik, the Mets game is still live today for dingers. Alonso ftw :+1:

Yeah Lawrence is at +300, Pitts and Fields around +700. Feels like Fields is worth a bet there, because I think Chicago’s defense will be good and the expectations for a Bears QB are not hard to meet.

Good call on Bateman. I haven’t been up on NFL news all that much.

Other WR that is probably worth a look is Rondale Moore at +5000. Arizona should have a great offense. He’s explosive as hell and they’ll get plenty of national TV exposure in what should be a super competitive division.

I should have 4 cards already (I only have 3) if they’re counting me down to the $2,500, right? Am I missing something?

Found some pretty sweet middles on CFB Win totals.

Utah Utes - Fanduel Under 9.5 -110, Draftkings Over 8.5 -120 (Risking $200 or $100 to win $2k)
Iowa Hawkeyes - Fanduel Over 7.5 -110, Draftkings Under 8.5 -115 (Risking $150 or $100 to win $2k)
Rutgers Scarlet Knights - PointsBet Over 3.5 -110, Draftkings Under 4.5 -125 (Risking $50 or $125 to win $1k) - Stupid PB Limits and they already moved Rutgers to -137.

Those are all solid. Wouldn’t even bother with PB once your account is flagged. Prolly can only get $100 on any prop. If you have Barstool Sports, there’s one gem:

FD - Auburn u7.5 -110
BSS - Auburn o7 +125

1 Like

can these jerks put the teams in alphabetical order please god it’s real annoying trying to search through a few different sites on these things.

anyway I got a partial one freerolling SMU 6

SMU U 6.5 +115 FD O6 -115 DK

Middle Tennessee U5.5 -110 FD O4.5 -120 DK

Yeah it’s a total bear to sort through.

Good find on the Auburn one, didn’t sort through all the 1/2 point gaps but I’m sure there are other ones with a freeroll component.

Not only that, but lol Drafking for sometimes listing the under bet before the over. Just awful. I’m convinced they do this to make it as annoying as possible to do stuff like this.

dumb small arbs but whatever Louisiana Tech O 4.5 -125 DK U 4.5 +130 PB
Middle Tenn again O4.5 -120 DK U4.5 +125 PB

(there’s also one on USC between those two books, I’m doing way too much right now for so little LOL)

also taking 1U on Justin Fields over Mitchell Trubisky in the preseason and Jets over Packers, if the texans backups waxed GB, just gonna fade them whatever.

Wouldn’t have to for OROY Chargers were never in contention last year.

Moore flier at 5k is probably ok tho

Fields doesn’t take first snap for Bears -250 on DK (I haven’t searched for lines on this one)

all signs are pointing to this shrugs

Trey Lance to take first snap for SF YES +250 on DK

seems like he definitely could to me

Is there an easy resource out there to see when probable starters are confirmed as starting for MLB games?

I’m just betting against the Cubs. Baseball betting is easy Probably should be taking the over too for the team they’re playing but that might lose.

Leaving the state at 2p to go to Ohio for the day. Should I bet dudes blindly not knowing they are starting or just skip this week

1 Like

Think you’ll be just fine if you take players who usually start every day.

1 Like

I’d go in blind. The EV of the promo is big enough that even if you do bet on a pinch hitter you’re probably fine. Picking every day players is probably your best bet, and avoid catchers.

1 Like

Gambooool

1 Like

Dinger Tuesday picks so far (skipping 7 inning games again):

George Springer
Miguel Cabrera
Jesus Aguilar
Jonathan India
Austin Meadows
Paul Goldschmidt
Kyle Seager