Betting on Sports

I’ll be waiting till 5:30p to bet

Gonna to 1/15 again

So far. Parenthesis is another good option if you want better odds. Lots of decent plays in KC/CWS. No real good options in PHI/WSH. Will fill out the rest around 530. Possible I won’t get to late games until a hour before they start if lineups aren’t out early. I follow a pretty generic strat of comparing lines to other books and going from there.

Final picks below. Couple of comments:

• MIL/PIT finally up. Garcia +360 seems like another ok play.
  • (P) means pick is pending official lineups.
  • I dont really like anybody in the LAD/SF or HOU/SEA game.
  • Pinnacle has Riley and Swanson at +226/-353 and +260/-421 respectively when I made this bet. BSS had them at +550 and +650 respectively. I bet on both of those separately. If you want to go with someone other than those two, Freeman +270 and Heredia +700 looked ok.

Hoping to get at least 2. GL to all.

1 Like

2 in so far so looks like breakeven at worst. Nice that Riley was one of them. No Stassi. Going Marsh +850. Think Cron +310 is ok if you don’t want to gamble

0-14 still. I hit 2 HR once. So fucking sad.

Started off the night super hot hitting 3 right out of the gate. I think I’m up to 4 now on my side and 2 on my friends account. Best one so far today was Cedric Mullins +550. Man I love this promo.

1 Like

I want to love this promo but promoguy hit more
HR in his first week than I have in 6 weeks. Fucking annoying.

What is your method for picks? I use a site that sorts by projected .xlgs and then we take the top two or two of the top four options from every game depending on how their lines are on FD. Has worked out well for us every week.

My method for picks is to pick guys whose names sound cool and I’m getting crushed. I also bet Ohtani and Tatis. Cool names and they hit lots of dingers. Just not on Tuesday apparently.

Except for today!

Yep, just saw that. At +195 it’s not going to make my week, but better than a kick in the nads. Also got Jesse Winker at +310. His name reminded me of Jesse Pinkman.

2 Likes

Oh snap, I didn’t see it because it hasn’t paid out yet but the coolest name of all, Akil Baddoo came through for me at +500. That will make the week at 3 so far.

2 Likes

Yeah I had all those guys last week.

I wanna know how Kieboom didn’t go yard today!

1 Like

Kieboom 100% shoulda hit a HR. Only ended up getting two. Happens with a handful of bets with high odds. Unfortunate, but still think ~+$70 after credits, which should be ~$210. Riley made my night so thank you to him. Shame 2 HRs isn’t 2x payout.

Hit machado late after went to bed so a 3rd straight 1/14 :/

Not bad, 4/13. I must’ve missed a game, not sure which one. I got Ohtani +195, Tatis +210, Winker +310, and Baddoo + 500 for over $75 in profit before bonuses. That will help cover the nearly $700 loss I took on yesterday’s blackjack challenge.

Small Olympics betting

Does anyone know if I can create parlays in the Caesars William Hill app?

depends on bet type and correlation. WH is usually tolerant of parlays.