Betting on Sports

Just wanted to quote this. LOCK.

Where was the hot tip on u170 +1billion?

Does Fanduel actually take all 72 hours to give you your 1k free bet?

ITA -200 seems pretty free

ETA Turkey +750 on my book though. Shit

My cousin, who is a huge fish, had some insane $25 parlay where he won I think the first nine games, a combination of NBA and baseball betting winners only. The 10th and final game was the next day- he took Nets over Bucks in game 3. Excruciating. But I guess that’s why we gamble.

He would have won just under $5k.

Anyone plays on MonkeyKnifeFight? I deposited there to get some subscription that was worth more and the site looks like a huge collection of sucker bets with an absurdly bad UX.

Is there any value to find there?

This FD 14+ Lead promo is intriguing. Looking at PHO/DEN, it looks like you can get ~33/1 odds of PHO getting a 14+ lead and losing. You can also start screwing around with live MLs if PHO ever gets a 14+ lead during the game.

After having like $600 on Philly the other night I have like $20 tonight plus embiid top scorer.

One day for poker might have been better than the other.

1 Like

I had 7 and change left in my Bovada account. I have until the 21st to go on an historic run.

First I bet Italy ML.

Winner.

Now I have Denmark to win to nil.

Need a hot tip for tonight with +300 or better for my fanduel $1k free bet.

Can’t believe they restarted it absolute bullshit

you may lost the bet, but you won a story.

FanDuel getting shelled with their 14+ lead NBA promo.

I haven’t won a golf bet all year and this guy goes out and hits all 4 top pro events in one weekend (plus some soccer!). I was hanging on every putt with no $ on the line for Travelers. I couldn’t imagine what this guy was feeling.

3 Likes

I had a $150 bet on Foxbet for CIN Reds +1 in yesterday’s game. The game was called after 5.5 innings with SD up by 2. Foxbet graded it as a loss. After digging into their house rules I found that Run Line bets only stand if at least 8.5 innings are played. Contacted support who escalated it to be reviewed, then confirmed it should have been voided and further escalated it to their traders to correct.

Just a reminder that you should always check your bets, cross reference, and do your due diligence to make sure you’re not getting fucked over.

3 Likes

Trying to find some soft props on the Match tonight.

There were some at the one in Missouri that Tiger hosted last year that were absurd. Pro golfers were like -150 to hit a fairway on a par 4 that was like 85 yards wide.

Here’s a hole by hole breakdown, I’ll post props from DK that I like.

If I’m seeing this correctly, Hole 2 is a 445 yard par 4. It can slope down towards the green so it may be drivable for the pros, but currently “Any tee shot within 10 ft - Hole 2” No is -186. I don’t see how that’s not an absolute hammer.

They must have made a typo and it’s supposed to be hole 3 (which is a 206 yd par 3)

Is that on draft kings? I’m not seeing any props like that.

The match >> Hole Specials >> Tee shot within X Feet - Hole X

Interesting. Maybe it varies by location. I’m in Michigan, and the only Hole Special props I see are a couple longest drives (holes 6 & 8) and nearest to the hole after tee shot (holes 2 & 7). Bryson at nearest to the hole on hole 2 at +125 does seem tempting.

On that note it maybe does seem like the site has holes 2 & 3 crossed because who does a "closest to the hole after tee shot) for a 445 yard par 4.