Betting on Sports

Thanks! Got Michigan -11.5 -110 on DK (also same on foxbet). Let’s hit the 12 point win!

2 Likes

WH has a promo for tomorrow, make 3 $20 NHL money line bets and get a $50 free bet. Also UFC 259 promo, $259 in bets = $50 free bet or $1k in bets = $259 free bet.

Throw it all on Megan Anderson :+1:

Step 1: Don’t lose the buy game to UTEP.

Step 1 accomplished.

Pointsbet has an odds booster of blackhawks ML +200

TB elsewhere is - something less than 200

a bit tougher but you can arb that odds booster UFC israel to win by a bunch of stuff that isn’t decision or sub at +190 on DK

Wow! Hopefully y’all were on Davidson today? 17 from behind the arc

1 Like

no pack and I had mason in the promo

I’m running super hot today

1 Like

Ugh, sorry mang.

11am CT PB Promo game so make sure to get your bet in.

Something that incredibly tilts me is the way FD posts certain o/u bets. On every other site, the over is ALWAYS on one side, and the under on the other. For example, DK will have the over always on the left side and the under on the right. With FD, they will randomly switch which side the over is on. So if I’m looking at player props for a random college basketball game, 3 of the player props will have the over on the left side, while 2 of the props will have the over on the right side. It’s so stupid and really should be fixed.

PB Boost - Cade Cunningham o19.5 -110
DK - Cade Cunningham u21.5 -112

Assuming DK has the sharper line so PB bet would be +EV. Can let it ride, or try for the two-point middle at ~18/1. Cunningham currently 19.7ppg with 20.1ppg in conference play. Has scored 20 or 21 points 5 of the 22 games played this season. 17-25 range in ~half the games this season so hopefully get at least a sweat if going for the middle.

Wisconsin Seed Over/Under now 5.5 (vig shaded towards the over pretty heavily). I don’t get it. Their O/U was 8.5 a week ago and now they’ve lost a game to Purdue in the interim. They have like no actual good wins. Hammering Over 5.5 -152 and hoping they lose to Iowa tomorrow.

1 Like

Cunningham out. So much for that.

preaching to the choir here

Lunardi just lowered them to 6. I don’t know why they’d be above a 9.

DK has what seems like a mispriced boost for Duke and St Mary’s to both win at +532. It’s +215ish elsewhere. Can multiday arb by betting UNC ML and then Loyola ML of Duke wins.

2 Likes

Accidentally turned the singleton bets I wanted into a parlay, go Purdue and osu

1 Like

guess Illinois is the fourth #1, they have wonky losses but they just went @ Wis, @ Mich, @OSU and swept in the last week been a long time since they had this good of a team

don’t know how but Duke makes it but they probably do, Drake misses (drake’s only win is a one point win on loyola who also has no wins other than drake). Drake isn’t eve nbad at all I’m just saying committees dgaf about mid majors as at-larges. Didn’t one year wichita got a worse seed than their kenpom rank. Same thing is about to happen to loyola I think. though maybe their semi-recent F4 run will give them a 9 or something.

i saw the promotion for a “risk free” in-play bet on pb on michigan v michigan state. it said up to $300 but i only wagered $100 (u of m lost outright lol) and they credited me a $200 free bet. things are looking up!

they’re offering another one on the all star game maybe the glitch is still glitching

2 Likes

looks like I’m far better on betting resulted elections than betting sports

Yep and got UK in the second round

https://kenpom.com/index.php?y=2017

Wichita St only lost by 3, to a UK team with Bam, Fox, and Monk. Same UK team that UNC beat on a last second shot on their way to titling. Selection committee did a great job of fucking Wichita St through out their best years.

year before they were kenpom 13 and seeded 11 https://kenpom.com/index.php?y=2016

year before that kenpom 13 seeded 7 https://kenpom.com/index.php?y=2015

I feel like this Loyola team is overrated by Computer metrics. They’re good, don’t get me wrong, but Kenpom specifically has historically been very kind to low tempo teams that can just put the total clamps on bad teams with elite defense. Kenpom has basically always been way higher on Wisconsin and Virginia than most rankings/performance based analytics.

Loyola is a good, plucky team, but they’re just limited athletically and that’s not a disadvantage that can get exposed when going against mid major competition night in night out. They’re probably closer to 30th overall in a Power Rating than they are to being a top 10 team.