Betting on Sports

I didn’t get it.

North Dakota State football just lost by 24 as 16.5 fav

2 Likes

So I accidentally bet both sides of a contest on the same site, using a promo on one in a way that locked up a guaranteed profit. I’m not likely to get banned from promos for doing that once right? The bets were hours apart if that matters.

They might negate your promo bonus

1 Like

Plus their feelings might be hurt.

1 Like

It was on the UFC fight that just got called a draw, so both bets and promo refunded!

2 Likes

this is going to upset some people but i will be retiring beetlejuice’s lock of the day, after a humiliating opening 0/3 record

4 Likes

BetRivers is offering a $5 free bet for every $50+ college basketball bet placed 3/1-3/14. Max $250 free bet paid on 3/15.

1 Like

DK Jazz vs Pelicans 1st to Score @ +150 either side. Max $25.

If you’re looking for a place to bet all your PointsBet free $$, they have two great lines up in NCAA Futures outrights.

Wisconsin Tournament Seed Under 8.5 (they’re the 2nd 6 seed on Bracket Matrix right now)

and

Florida Over 5.5 (they’re the last 7 seed on Matrix currently)

3 Likes

Actually the best one of those might be Kansas Under 4.5. They’re the last 3 on Matrix right now but their conference season is done and they have a home game against UTEP (15 point favorite) so pretty unlikely that they take a bad loss.

1 Like

Zimmer always coming in here spouting wisdom. :heart:

I am now 0-3 on +EV first to score bets.

3 Likes

I don’t have these bets available anywhere on PB that I can find. NCAAB futures only have options for conference champions and NCAA champion.

I don’t either

bracket matrix isn’t that relevant though, if the committee is serious Wisconsin isn’t in the top 8 seed. They sometimes aren’t though as they can take about anyone they want to there’s no rules tehy have to take a winning team.

I guess wisco is a 5 with lunardi

good god

1 Like

They usually take down futures like that while games are going on. They’re under NCAA Outrights, clicking on that menu gives you a bunch of drop down categories to choose from.

1 Like

I already made a post about this, but it’s getting real.

1 Like

Check FD today for a deposit bonus. I got 25% up to $50.

Florida was still the last 7 seed on Matrix and picked up a home loss tonight. Their O/U on DK is now 7.5.

Wisconsin picked up a loss last night, remained on Matrix’s 6 line but will probably drop a little bit.

Kansas now seems fully entrenched on the 3 line in most projections and just can’t really take a bad loss. It seems almost impossible for them to drop below the 4 line. They’ll be the 2 or 3 seed in the Big XII Tournament and at worst if they drop their first game they’ll pick up a Quad 1 loss, but they still have an insanely strong resume despite having 8 losses. They’re Under 4.5 -200 on Draftkings right now and it might be worth firing more on that.

1 Like

Can use the PB Promo and FD Boost for a small freeroll to hit exactly 12.

PB Promo - Michigan -12 -110
FD Boost - MSU +12.5 +110

2 Likes