Betting on Sports

Foxbet has a boost for Boise State NCAAB to score over 19.5 points “in each quarter” at +200. College basketball is played in halves though, not quarters. I’m tempted to hammer this and hope it gets graded as each half…so far I put down $75 but can go as high as $225. Thoughts? Most likely will get voided? Or can they possibly grade each half of each half as a quarter?

Current FanDuel promo I just took advantage of, new users get 55 to 1 odds on a $5 bet on either team to win the Super Bowl.

1 Like

lol after I logged into fanduel and it gave me a free $25 bet and a free $10 same game parlay nba bet

SB cointoss +105 tails on DK odds boosters silly but okay

This one might get me to sign up. (NJ)

1 Like

I decided to bet on TB too and lock in guaranteed $161.18 profit.

I’d let it ride on KC prob.
Notice they also have a $1000 risk free bet. Have to think about that one. Have a good hockey future that could pay a pretty penny.

Yeah I fucked up and placed my $5 bet before seeing the $1k free bet, and it only counts on your first bet…

Would you do some scouting for me?
Are they taking Nhl Division futures? What odds are Montreal and Boston getting?

Yes, Boston +230 and Montreal +155

1 Like

Thanks!
Seen better elsewhere, but still a good value. If you have a few bucks you don’t need for awhile, a better choice than GameStop imo

1 Like

Back on the Sactown NBA train imo

Both teams are -120 to be shown first during the anthem.

Tell me why I shouldn’t bet the Bucs

2 Likes

This is not a great post since I already posted it, but I’m really struggling so this is my last Hail Mary hoping somebody knows the answer. Skip it if you don’t want to read bullshit about a survivor pool tiebreaker.

Survival pool with 13 left, only 3 pay, and the tiebreaker is total points in the game.

You have to submit the points today in four hours, then he’s going to release the point total selections tonight. We don’t have to pick the winner until tomorrow. So we will know the point totals selected by others but not the team they are selecting.

My original thought was to take TB and chalk the point total, but now I’m considering deviating by six points or so to either 50 or 62, and if this winds up on one end of the totals, or maybe even second from the end, picking KC. If one of these totals gets jammed in the middle, move to TB.

Originally, I would have expected around a 9-4 KC bias in the pool, which is why I was going to chalk the point total. But now I’m worried that the others cluster around 56 and some will realize that they need to switch to TB or they can’t really win money.

I’m probably overthinking and panicking. And there’s no guarantee that 50 or 62 are even on the ends, the other players are just fish on heaters mostly, who knows what totals they will take.

so I just saw the phrase dr disrespect super boost on fanduel

what in the hell is this world lol

I saw a video of a guy outside the stadium timing the national anthem and it was 2:15. Has to be fake right?

Apparently it was real. Somebody also recorded the entire halftime show rehearsal. Most books pulled those bets after it got leaked.

I have over 30 different bets on the SB, and none are that mess. Nor the coin toss. or Gatorade.
I haven’t really bet the game itself yet. I was all KC, but I’m starting to be persuaded toward TB by the KC O-line problems.

Heed Kangs

Insane update to this, with a twist at the end.

I crushed the survivor pool. Took TB and 56, three people took Tampa with points 53, 54, and 56. So great equity on a high score and third place if low.

In a second pool that is smaller and started week 8, took TB and 56, three others took TB all with higher scores. So have equity for low scores there, but won’t get anything if high.

These are both fantastic results.

HOWEVER, despite telling us that he would “send everyone’s numbers” on Saturday, who knows for what reason, he sends out a sheet that lists everyone’s number and team selected-- mine is misidentified as I hadn’t selected a team yet on runyourpool.

Now everyone can see how many people took KC. And if the people in the middle but one point higher than me aren’t completely braindead, thet will switch to Tampa. Because for some reason, we can switch our team selection but not the points until game time. Of course, there is nothing in the rules he sent that says he will be sending out teams.

So this massively sucks. And I would have gone for an edge number had I known this. I sent him a complaint but I shouldn’t have, dude is 90 and I know it goes like this. But what kind of shit is it to send out survivor information on people’s choices before the game while they can still change? It’s ludicrous.

It’s ok though, it’s not like this cost me several thousand in EV…

Wow, that’s super shitty. Hope it works out for you. I’m assuming that you changing to KC/56 wouldn’t be optimal at this point?

1 Like