Betting on Sports

So I like 3/4 of those picks which means we should bet the opposite right?

1 Like

You got my $8 @ +375

Well, I hope you lose 2-0, and pay me 20/1 on my $2

1 Like

Ever seen the movie “The Sting”?

1 Like

So is there going to be a goal?

No goal +210 for $5
I’m a complete sucker, in for a penny, in for a pound

To return the favor, the Minnesota Wild are worth a shot tonight. They are in the -140, -150 range. Playing in LA against the Kings. Who are a crap hockey team, I can’t seem to stop watching.

1 Like

It’s back for NFL today

1 Like

Pffft, That’s not even a SOG in hockey

1 Like

Well, you tried to screw me by betting on Livingston, but I sussed you out and managed to win almost $15 betting on a 0-0 tie.
Once again proving the age old USA#1 soccer advice: Bet the Under

2 Likes

Found a CSGO expert posting picks

2-0 today 1 more to go

a draftkings odds booster has max holloway fight to go the distance at even for $50

edit–BIG WIN

1 Like

I’m debating that. I don’t see Max losing a decision. The question is can he not get KO’d before then.

Eta oops I was thinking of the Max by decision promo, but my observation still sorta stands

fanduel isn’t the best line but it has NO on that prop at +124 if that helps

1 Like

That helps a lot! Lol

I thought the Bills were a good bet so I bet the Ravens because I always lose and I’m just cursed

1 Like

Apologies if you faded me like I suggested lol

1 Like

Lines out:
GB -4
KC -2.5

Did anyone maximize the Risk Free bet on Pointsbet as part of the sign up promo?

It says you get $500 of a risk free spread bet and $1500 in a risk free Points Bet.

I assume you just place the spread bet for max $500 and you get a free bet credit if you lose

Great moment in Sports Gambling history. Line bounced around from Baylor -8 to Baylor -8.5.

https://twitter.com/3MW_CBB/status/1351380159903895553