Betting on Sports

I’m a real idiot for not putting at least 10 units on fade corbin day sheesh

1 Like

prolly will do judge +300 on p2

I grabbed Judge at +285 this morning. Was surprised to see his line that high. Here’s my P1 picks so far:

294393498_445156547492250_6052931866186316208_n

Anyone know what’s up with this california sports betting things?

SKIP (CWS)(KC) GM1
(CWS)(KC) GM2
25 tw 80 THernandez (TOR) +320
25 tw 70 Hoskins (Phil) +280
25 tw 140 OGonzales (CLE) +560
25 tw 97 Lindor (NYM) +390
25 tw 82 Devers (BOS) +330
25 tw 87 Contreras (CHC) +350
25 tw 87 Seager (TEX) +350
25 tw 85 Adames (MILW) +340
25 tw 72 Goldschmidt (Stl) +290
25 tw 112 CWalker (Ari) +450
SKIP (SF)(SD)
SKIP (LAA)(OAK)
25 tw 92 Muncy (LAD) +370
25 tw 120 Winker (SEA) +480

Every single person I’ve seen is on Adames.
That Nyy/Sea could be the biggest HR dud ever. HP umpire has very high K rate and hits the Under 2 out 3 times.

Where do you find data on umpire O/U?

1 Like

skipping the afternoon game due to terrible lines though you can take Salvy but that’s it
Phi–going with the guy wielding a super smash brothers home run bat
Tor–Chapman yet again
Mets–Lindor
Brewers–same guy as everyone else
Cubs–Contreras
Twins–Polanco
tigers at home are banned so that game is a skip
Rangers–A. Garcia
Cards–Goldy
Dbacks–Walker like everyone else
Braves–Riley
yanks–Judge
sf/sd ???
la/oak ???
kc/chw g2 salvy, I presume he’ll DH anyway

decided to yolo instead of skipping on the night games, seth brown and drury (ROBBED) many are skipping one or the other or both tho

(tor/bal is a skip if you do this purely looking at value vs DK’s lines right now anyway.) Not my style but some base their picks vs that.

just fyi, Teoscar is out tonight

1 Like

oddsjam is sending out “this can’t lose” tactic with filters or some shit, claiming that if you just blanket bet their filters you make money

for the love of god someone put up something so good that ends these scumbags

shoutout on nailing that with nyy/sea but that game had too many hitters to actually think about skipping it

Heh, I lost on the K totals bigly. Laddered Castillo 8-10. Ended with 7. Could not get a called strike 3 late.

Did get 3 dingers, so broke about even. (even with Teoscar pinch hitting)

welp 1-10 but at least there were a good amount of dingers in the games i bet so probably broke even with free bets. Plus if you just use last weeks free bets on dingers its a self sustaining economy

not supposed to be able to do this, but if it works

wait, I thought everyone knew you could use the free bets for next week’s dingers

I heard people do it, I just knew it was against the rules.
Not like I would hold on to them that long

Made my NBA over under bets today:

Celtics under 55.5
Nets under 45.5
Cavs over 42.5
Warriors under 52.5
Pacers over 24.5
Clippers under 51.5
Lakers under 44.5
Grizzlies under 50.5
Bucks under 52.5
Wolvers over 48.5 (homer pick)
Knicks over 39.5
Blazers over 39.5
Kings over 32.5
Raptors over 46.5
Jazz under 32.5

Feel most strongly about Pacers and Jazz

Aaron Judge +280 for dinger tuesday

also took Buffalo Bills on the bet $50 on super bowl winner and get 5 for every win in free bets fanduel promo, the Bills had the best team last year and the afc east blows so just gonna roll with them. Colts might be played too since the AFC South is no good too but I didn’t overthink it.

edit–lol me should’ve read terms, there’s a max of 50 in free bets, only need 10 wins, puts quite a few teams as possible plays here, welp (you have 3 weeks t o place it, no need to rush but I doubt any starters actually play between now and week 1 for any contending team–mayyybe one series tops in a preseason game)

[also yes I stand behind that despite the bills losing to the urban meyer jaguars, NFL is messed up man]