Betting on Sports

Padres need to win a one game coin flip to even get into the playoffs.
Not looking great. :slight_smile:
Also I have the dodgers so hope you lose.

different rules this year, opening round is a best of three

Still don’t like the pads, but that was the biggest reason to pick them they’d make a deadline splash shifting odds, cashout is over 2x probably

Nice. I’m glad that they got rid of 1 game series.

Yeah I got Dodgers on p1

never mind on voit, wow turning that into a SKIP probably

drury traded if anyone took him

pratto not in the lineup for those that took him (and I also have no idea who that is)

DEN Broncos WR Tim Patrick is out for the season. DK still has Jerry Jeudy 905.5 rec yards. Seems to have not adjusted for Patrick being out. Jeudys line is 950.5 on FD and 975.5 on CZR, for example.

Jeudy so far has been bad I don’t know about that one

Yea I’m not super excited about it. The discrepancy with his line between books is something to keep an eye on maybe.

ETA: saw it on reddit and it piqued my interest so wanted to share it here before it gets nerfed in case any of you really like him. There might be some value but probably marginal.

why does every dinger tuesday get off to some rough start overall (there are not many free bets so far in the night games)

edit–somehow I have 3 of the 6 or so hit tonight so far

and was torn between the brewers 3 and took the wrong one great

1 Like

grats on everyone cashing Sea/NYY dinger tonight

unless you took Judge, then lol @ you

everyone who posted has 3 or 4 now, with players to go so a very fine dinger tuesday

2 Likes

Yep another good week. Any time you bink 3 money is being made.

4-14

only for like $25 on rivers and poinstbet has promo banned me but PB has Jags to win hall of fame game in the odds boost section at +130
Betrivers with the profit boost Raiders to win hall of fame game -117

Voit HR +290 fanduel
Voit NO HR -260 DK

pick a side like a man (he’s on the nationals if you don’t pay attention to the ball and stick sport)

if you want a lotto, Vlad has stolen a base in 4 games the last week, he’s +1150 on mgm 950 bovada, whenever DK loads up I’ll post it

Wow they killed predictit

Explain this for dummies

i reposted it in another thread but predictit was a politics betting site that isn’t gonna have new markets anymore and I’m actually cashing out at least the longer term bets there right now, no reason to risk that.

If you trust them you can buy some small lottos on the longer term stuff and hope it binks

betrivers added tips and the first one I see looked something like

the Mets have lost 7 of 8 vs the braves as a favorite after a road win on wednesdays

(okay I added the wed part but still they’re all like that, guess that’s the trend now, put up lol sgp’s or the absolute dumbest shit trying to get people to bet stuff)

there’s a new site in the odds checking thing game but it’s not up yet

no idea on pricing yet