Betting on Sports

I stopped paying attention to the leaderboard but top 100 required iirc 1200+ points in case you want to aim for that. Seems not worth it at all imo. Iirc 1st place had something like 80k points.

The battle for top 10 was wild to watch, especially 2nd vs 3rd (drop off from $10k to $5k) and 10th vs 11th (drop off from $1k to $100)

Burger’s out, replacement options aren’t great, I’ll just pick someone I guess

Abreu +460 thought about skipping it but you only live once

and Soto’s out, hopefully not getting a pinch hit so I got the czr boost for free

and I did not know this because I don’t read fine print but ceasars does not do stat corrections, strictly end of game

good to know if it’s a slight difference don’t bother for the future

Arenado not starting 2nd game for anybody who already picked him.

the guy before and after Sanchez in the marlins game dingered in the first, cool cool

1 Like

double Goldschmidt :vince3:

Didn’t pick him game one. Didn’t make that mistake again

why didn’t I pick double goldschmidt lol, and every brave except mine is gonna homer right that’s how this goes the week after a good one

1 Like

this is disturbingly not a dinger fest so far a bit annoying how it’s week to week seemingly good/bad

goldschmidt has more dingers today (3) than everyone else combined

(okay not quite but it seems like it)

I had Goldy in both games. My P2 and I are up to 6 on the day so far. Excellent start.

appears to be the key to this is not sharing the picks in advance

1 Like

Devers Tuesday GOAT, odds were horrific on FD (+290ish iirc) so didn’t take him but used weekly BR 20% boost on him, $25 at +504 baby

1 Like

Sorry, I was under a time crunch and turbo picked today. Didn’t get my friends list until gametime. I’ll do better next week.

Here’s what we have:

ETA: added Luis Robert and Joc Pederson for Burger and Rivera not starting.

Also took Garcia on p2 in HOU/TEX and Contreras p2 in SD/CHC

1 Like

the tigers are gonna get banned from me on this probably from now on, nobody on that team can hit a dinger, so unless they send a can on the mound maybe one dinger a game

ya thats only game i skipped (along with PIT/STL game 2 because i forgot, welp)

those are some dead balls at wrigley, 2 straight fly outs in the wind

5 of the braves have now dingered, should’ve bet the whole team against that callup

lol neither the ones i bet did, v cool