Betting on Sports

oh cool I may need some suspect reffing for the -650 lady to win a fanduel odds boost parlay

SPLIT DECISION PHEWWWW (she did win the last 2 rounds but ugh, the first three did not go well)

Delivered

dinger picks, hopefully we keep rolling on these
pirates cards game 1 Goldschmidt +410
braves nats Duvall +410
marlins phillies Sanchez +490
white sox tigers Abreu +460 (replacement for burger who is out)
rays yankees Rizzo +410 (gallo is close to his no on mgm but I usually skip guys hitting under 200)
mets brewers Adames +420
orioles jays Vlad +300
padres cubs Cronenworth +440
cards game 2 Gorman +530
red sox A’s Dalbec +460
reds dbacks Drury +530
astros rangers Garcia +380
guardians rockies Rodgers +640
royals giants Ruf +610 I guess
twins mariners Suarez +410
angels dodgers Ohtani +360 passing on trout for once welp
wind is supposed to be blowing out at wrigley

.5U on no HR in the KC/SF game, yes I know it’s bubic but didn’t care for the lines so when that happens I do this too now

Good news is a guy from discord, crazyninjamike (whole reddit thread uses his devigging site), decided that he is going to start his own competing odds service. He put out an email list signup to to gauge demand and already has 800+ people within the last few days. All the other EV guys that aren’t specifically affiliated with oddsjam are backing him.

So hopefully will be a cheap replacement for oddsboom soon.

1 Like

well I was gonna say our coders who were in the nft realm have some free time now but that’s better

Was very happy to see that. I use his devigfer regularly and am excited to see what he comes up with. Hopefully at the oddsboom price point too.

Do these books compare lines through API access or are they just scraping the public facing web page? I assumed the latter (which sounds like an awful and maybe illegal project), but I just poked around OddsBoom a little bit and there is more there then I realized. So maybe not?

https://twitter.com/ballparkpal/status/1536676404963774464

this is why all the lines for SD/CHC are complete garbage

apparently Chris Taylor (dodgers) is explicitly not starting today but available off the bench, make sure to avoid

I prefer to think of it this way, there’s a good chance at least 4 homeruns are hit in that game, wind is blowing out to a very short left center basket but yeah it’s also hard to pick one of them

ATL/WAS and MIN/SEA lines on FD are all way off market

Lines reduced earlier and earlier every week. Do not like.

This weeks To Avoid list:
tw 105 GoldSchmidt (STL)
(PIT)(STL) GAME 2
(ATL)(WASH)
(MIA)(PHIL)
tw 90 GStanton (NYY)
tw 115 RMountcastle (BAL)
tw 112 BDalbec (BOS)
tw 152 JBurger (CWS)
(MILW)(NYM)
tw 115 JCronenworth (SD)
tw 140 JAltuve (HOU)
tw 142 OGonzalez (CLE)
tw 135 BDrury (CIN)
(KC)(SF)
tw 96 MBetts (LAD)
SKIP (MIN)(SEA)

took mcilroy for the czr insurance promo and zalatoris for the fanduel one for the us open

can do rory for both, his top ten is under +150 and his win odds are close enough, not bad insurance for that promo.

won one of the parlays I made on czr last night for their promo boosts and the other only failed cause of the astros collapse in the 8th, getting the hang of this promo stuff maybe (probably not)

goldschmidt bomb

Took Goldschmidt as well. Looks like a great start to the day for everybody here.

FYI the DK SGP weekly leaderboard is absurdly +EV as long as you just go for the $500 free bet. They changed the terms so you need min odds of +100 but that is still easily doable (of course I didn’t notice this and had 10x $10 -130 SGPs yesterday for BOS @ GS that didn’t even count).

oh wow didn’t see that

not that it matters for me, I think my max is 2 dollars on those

This was my first dinger bet since April!

I finally read the instructions to this yesterday and decided to try it this week. Some of these promos are weirdly confusing.

nba stat corrected curry to 2 steals and fanduel paid out, the other books have not b/c espn still has one. This is gonna suck cause guess who bet that not on fanduel.