Betting on Sports

This Draymond Green situation is absolutely hilarious. I’m guessing the books are trying to find a way to void all bets as sharp accounts made bank and hundreds of fish who lost their $20-$100 bets.

1 Like

Varies by book. If the terms say “not eligible for other new users offers” then yes.

Hit a nice one for the FD SGP promo yesterday. The last leg was a huge sweat and almost lost several times on the final drive of regulation. Then Herbert ended up with like 380 yards by the end of OT.

2 Likes

Some intern at MGM just fat fingered the DAL line as +3 instead of -3, was able to get down $250 (well, $249.91), can’t even imagine how limited I will be now

1 Like

Brady MVP odds on MGM are +700 and Rodgers’ is -480 on FanDuel. If you are of the belief that only these two are potential winners, then this is an easily arbed line

I’m limited to $8.11 on MGM :upside_down_face:

NY promo: +100 for 40+ points in tonight’s CFB championship on FD (max $50). Not free money, but these teams have gone over that in the last 10 matchups since 2002.

1 Like

The total seemed suspiciously low to start with. Then the books are offering “Special promos” on the over?

Yeah I think the under is the play.

1 Like

I was leaning to the under as well. Georgia kinda figured out Bama’s offense by the end of the game. And their offense is nothing special.

Yeah, even 40+ felt a little trappy, but had to smash it for the max.

DK has a hammer the over promo for the NE/BUF game. I was limited to $25.11, but try to bet as much as you can obviously.

They’re catching tons of heat for it on Twitter because most people have been limited to $5.02. It’s not even up anymore. I haven’t bet it yet but obviously will once it’s back up.

1 Like

I got in for $5. Going to put it all in TSLA and retire early.

I have no idea what any of this means, but I just put 25 bucks on it. Thanks, I think.

Let it be known that in the process of scavenging bonuses, I just put 4 grand on the Celtics at -260. I don’t even know who I am anymore.

3 Likes

It’s free money. The bet will likely be “over 0.5” by kickoff. A loss leader promo to get people in the door, essentially.

Every book seems to have a GA boost or over boost, kinda sus

Took Bama ml ldo glgl

3 Likes

I’ve got my insured SGP tonight on Bama + 2.5, Under 52.5, and Bennett under 256.5 passing yards. Low scoring running slugfest one time. This is probably biased by my preseason bet on Bama to win the title.

Is it smart to have to correlated together?

Not sure. Just asking

Let me know when you’re betting thousands of dollars on an event that you know nothing about because you can lock in a profit.

1 Like

Lol I’m not even watching the game. I don’t know what is worse - hedging, betting chalk, or the Celtics. It is a sordid affair.

1 Like