Betting on Sports

Ditto. Debating just letting it ride on a random bet this weekend or taking the $60-$70 hit on a conversion.

Think it’s time to unload the clip on Oklahoma to miss the playoff +140 (DK)

They have 3 games left (-5.5 @ Baylor, prob -7 vs. ISU, prob PK to -3 @ Oklahoma St) plus having to play one of those teams again in the title game.

If they go undefeated they’re in, if they go 3-1 they are probably in but there’s certainly scenarios where they get left out, and with 2 losses I don’t think they ever get in.

Calling NCAABB bettors / fans: Caesars has a %50 Boost on 1 NcaaBB game every day in November ($25 Max). Side/Parlay/Total eligible.
I have no clue about NcaaBB, so would appreciate any guidance

edit:
For example: I took William and Mary 1st half ML +3?? yesterday
Actual score 42-18. So yeah, any help at all

Any chance you get to bet against Mississippi Valley State, do it.

2 Likes

Something I’ve noticed is that there are patterns with sites that when they have better lines on a bet it tends to be on the favorite side or it tends to be on the underdog side.

DK is a site where the better line is usually going to be on the favorite, so it makes sense why you would win so frequently on their site when arbing.

Not sure what the best approach is for DK CHI/GSW promo is. The Bulls 3 average just slightly more, and should get a small boost from Vuce out. On the other hand, Curry is the most likely to have a monster game.

Pretty glad I followed through on this. They’ve gotta be like 90-95% to miss now. Even winning out isn’t a guarantee.

damn I woke up too late, forgot to bet Baylor and missed that to miss the playoffs bet

1 Like

I was going to go PIT this week in survivor but Ben being out makes that seem questionable. Somehow the line only went down to -6.5 from -8, but it’s probably smart to play it safe and go with DAL or BUF right? There’s 7 people left and because the software we’re using is dumb, i know which games they’ve all picked which means I basically know which teams they’ve all picked. Two + me are currently on PIT, nobody is on BUF so if I went that way I could theoretically get a kill shot but it’s not very likely.

I have skipped two straight Magic bets after the massive rug burn I took in their huge upset over Utah last week. Of course they lost both :man_facepalming:

1 Like

If nobody is on Buffalo, that’s automatic, they’re the biggest favorite.

Dallas is only -8 now, so you want, in order:

Buffalo, Arizona, Indy, TB, Dal.

If somebody else takes one of them, just move down the line.

I figure Bucs are the safest, Washington has no defense

I’m out in survivor though what do I know

then the Colts

then the rest I guess

surprised Tenn isn’t listed, would take them over Dal at least, I get trusting the failcons but I ain’t trusting that coach

play it safe mentality is what got people out on bengals vs jets (people seriously thought this) and bills vs jags

I made this bet yesterday. With big Ben out the line moved to +6.5. I really want to middle the hell out of this but also made a pledge not to bet against the Lions this year so it doesn’t screw with my rooting interests.

1 Like

Pretty sweet middle that includes a 7. Tough call.

I middled it. The math was too good not to.

I would have put a 20 on the -6.5, then maybe another bit on the -6. 6 has become just as important as 7 the last few years. The missed extra points and 2 point conversions have changed the distribution of final spreads.

Right on, yeah swapping to BUF. I wanted to keep them in my back pocket for later but down to 7 people there might not be too many weeks left anyway. Already used AZ, IND, and TB and a bunch of the other good teams so if it makes it out to week 13 that’ll be rough, but hopefully it’ll be over before then.

Oh shit, listen, I am in a survivor pool where you can repick teams and I forgot the normal rule is you can’t reuse teams.

Still, if nobody else goes Buffalo, probably take them and let everyone else pick Buffalo the same week later.

Dallas is a good option if you want Buffalo against Carolina, but thats awhile away. Being able to take Buffalo and drawing live to win the thing this week is nice.

Ah, yeah repicking teams is a different beast but I think you’re right that BUF is the play either way. I haven’t bothered to go back and look but I know BUF has been pretty heavily picked throughout the season so I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that everyone else has already used them and that’s why nobody else is on them.

I edited my post above.

1 Like