Betting on Politics: Predictit is NOT Dead

there’s a few, the last one they conflicted with each other though. PI uses New York Times’s so you can watch that one (I don’t have a link offhand).

If anyone finds the nyt tracker can you link it?

1 Like

There are usually some fun swings in the speaking time markets.

Thank you!

for me, the hard part is buying No when they stop talking and selling it before they get asked another question.

good bets, maxing bernie to win the nom right before it shot up like a rocket.

bad bets
Thinking warren/klob would drop out before their states voted. (warren probably got 5 points on that very easy bloomberg dunk in the debate) Klob is more interested keeping Pete from having a chance than anything else.

I might’ve torched money
I keep betting against bernie in OK/MO/southern states/rural white land because 50+ seems ridiculous.

Also bullock not to run in MT. He sure as hell doesn’t want to run but I didn’t realize how much pressure he’d get.

McCabe No shares moving a handful of % after they said they wouldn’t charge him on the thing they literally had him on if they wanted to is unreal PI gonna PI.

I’m out of all my positions. I’ve been looking for value for tomorrow, but I’m stumped. Anyone on anything they are confident in?

Well Trump is 45% to win the popular vote now which I am begrudgingly but heavily shorting. Unfortunately, I feel that Trump is way above 55% to win the election.

1 Like

What in the fucking hell at 45 pop vote. That would be what 85% election if real? Jesus.

R to win election is at 59. Since that and trump are going to be the same thing, a little better over there.

MI/WI/NH/PA all have flipped GOP favored on PI; which would be 90% trump because waaf. (FL is only 68 for context, which with bernie seems actually a little low to me, that’s just a terrible state for him)

NH GOP seems insane.

hillary barely won NH and the northeast is almost certainly going to be a little redder this year. Without doing research I don’t know what that means exactly for NH. Bernie would’ve lost to Pete of all people if Klob didn’t win that debate.

I don’t remember any non shit poll that’s had NH or MI red though.

You can still get 15% or so on the indictments markets.

Hilldawg barely won NH but wasn’t even close to winning the dem primary there. The dichotomy between Bernie’s odds of winning the dem nom and the odds of dems winning NH is pretty high IMO.

never mind, last two polls (neither a great pollster) both had trump over everyone but Pete in NH. Have to go back to january (a good pollster) who had dems over all.

That’s probably too outdated. That said, I figure this whole thing is getting a bit skewed because trump got a small bump from impeachment that won’t last.

The Durham report on that (yet another one) before that due date supposedly coming. Might get 25% again.

That said, still around 15% for McCabe AFTER they said they wouldn’t charge him on the thing people thought they might is insane. I guess sure, he could murder someone in the meantime.

why is Tulsi Gabbard as VP 7 cents?

Bernie can’t be that dumb can he? (hillary is still at 3, I maxed her at 92 NO because that was so ridiculously stupid I couldn’t help it despite the long time frame, guess I could probably cash that out at 98 soon)

It’s the death rattle of the Yang 15c backers

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember Ron Paul at .25 on Intrade.

2 Likes

PI map all red/pink in every state at this second.

edit–a few days ago someone drunkenly bought Kamala Harris 10c in Maine. How am I never on the good end of these? Sad.

1 Like