Best Song Ever Bracket!! (Walrus of Walri). All Welcome.

I love Gimmes. Fat Mike should make all your life decisions.

1 Like

Is a band called Various Production really going to advance?? I demand names on polls in the future.

1 Like

I would be in but based on the songs in this first round I would be voting for nothing so yeah have fun!

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure what option I missed that means it doesnā€™t show the avatars of the voters. I will try and fix that next time.

1 Like

Meh at this group. Expecting much better in the future.

There are 16 groups, canā€™t win em all.

3 Likes

A late surge for the Riff Raff! Keep em coming!!

The National is a cheat code for walrus. I didnā€™t vote for any other songs because I didnā€™t like any of them.

This

Iā€™m wearing the cranky pants tonight for some reason. I just meant to say that one didnā€™t really flip my trigger over any of the others. I didnā€™t hate them.

lol, I just heard Ca Plan Pour Moi on my streaming channel today and thought, ā€œman, I should have submitted this for a walrus at some point.ā€ I wish I had.

2 Likes

Surprisingly weak group for this. Songs were all fine, but no world beaters. Though how did that Leaving on a Jet Plane win anything?

1 Like

Hater the only decent song out of that bunch.

Obviously threw Plastic a vote

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken, I was shockingly underwhelmed by the entire category and it was my infamous introduction to Melt Banana.

This also came from my ā€œUpbeat songsā€ reveal, so Iā€™m not surprised that it won as it is super upbeat.

Bat Out Of Hell is a bombastic and grotesque song in every important way.

ā€œFull of sound and fury, signifying nothingā€.

4 Likes

You just made me read the lyrics to find out what heā€™s actually saying, not cool.

Anyway, looks like we might have to decide what to do in the event of a tie. Toss a coin?

Yeah I mean I loathed Plastic Bertrand and his fake Europunk when I was at school, but now at least itā€™s amusingā€¦

Runoff. People can also change their vote to avoid a tie.

2 Likes

So I just revisited my upbeat walrus reveal.

Jfc you guys, we are gonna have DVDA in this competition.

Fuck that comedy category so much.

1 Like