Best Song Ever Bracket!! (Walrus of Walri). All Welcome.

let’s go

1 Like

Fake Empire also got third in the first ever walrus on here I think. The one I ran.

2 Likes

Sadly it’s typical for disinformation campaigns to attack democracy these days. It came 5th!

5 Likes

Leavin’ On A Jet Plane isn’t even the best Gimmes song, god damn.

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to Bat Out Of Hell soon but give me a sec, I have to drink 17 beers first.

4 Likes

What sweet summer children we all were. One does not simply journey to Melbourne in April 2020.

1 Like

My vote should be pretty obvious on this one. Fake Empire definitely best song of Group 1!

2 Likes

I’ve decided I’ll be putting Bat Out Of Hell through to the next round regardless. Those with gimmick accounts I can borrow to manipulate the vote please PM me the details.

2 Likes

None of these are bad. Good work so far, everyone!

What do you mean “regardless”?

I fully expect Bat Out of Hell to win this whole thing.

My plan, though don’t tell anyone, is to dilute the votes of you so called ‘real’ people with the likes of @SweetSummerChild acting as my proxies.

Though, like I said, don’t let on.

I still have no idea what we’re doing, but i’m still in!

Also lol @ gimmes winning a category. I missed so much great walrusing in the yore days of late 2019 early 2020.

3 Likes

How dare you, philistines. The Gimmes are a national treasure.

1 Like

I love Gimmes. Fat Mike should make all your life decisions.

1 Like

Is a band called Various Production really going to advance?? I demand names on polls in the future.

1 Like

I would be in but based on the songs in this first round I would be voting for nothing so yeah have fun!

Yeah, I’m not sure what option I missed that means it doesn’t show the avatars of the voters. I will try and fix that next time.

1 Like

Meh at this group. Expecting much better in the future.

There are 16 groups, can’t win em all.

3 Likes