Being a mod or admin is intolerable, and this community is at a high risk of dying

3 Likes

But we hate drama, right?

don’t think I ever claimed to hate drama, and also my post isn’t really dramatic. It’s just a joke lightly making fun of jmakin.

5 Likes

I’m going to recall my like. I thought it was lightly poking fun at wookie.

1 Like

Just casually going through a post from almost a half year ago. You know, like a normal healthy person does

3 Likes

STOP THE COUNT

3 Likes

EXCUSE ME ARE YOU ATTACKING MY MENTAL HEALTH

8 Likes

Gotta say I chuckled.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Not only forgotten, but the crew then goes on to defend calling someone a fucking nazi of all things.

2 Likes

More importantly, how did we never get more story here??

1 Like

I don’t think you’ve been following very closely.

Gregorio has been Gary Johnson all along?!?

The poster was like “hey, I don’t like being called this, can you not do this?” and today several people have defended this literal bullying of that poster.

1 Like

How many times was he called Goebbels80?

Just as well he didn’t have a Thai wife. Just think what might have been said then.

1 Like

To those who haven’t paid attention, they’d think jal and others have moved from “be nice and respectful to foster a good community for the users here” to “let’s make bad arguments to troll and score points” but that’s where they were for the last two years.

3 Likes

I guess trolling and scoring points means different things to different people. It’s similar to the word intolerable, in that respect.

1 Like

The grownups all did a pretty good job of ignoring the blatant shit-stirring in AU over the last 2-3 days, and I want to thank you all for that. Please lock it up, TTHRIC.

5 Likes