Being a mod or admin is intolerable, and this community is at a high risk of dying

Sir this is a discussion forum

2 Likes

You think there was an actual non trolling reason for Keed to bump that post? You think jal, who defended the use of the c word for months even when women told him not to cares about a joke that was explicitly about how awkward young dudes looked in a picture?
Jal, who spent thousands of words arguing for using the c word online fainting about a joke about dudes women being peripheral is just so amazing.

I’ll just assume you don’t and it was bad faith to keep the argument going here as goofy alluded to.

4 Likes

Is making fun of jmakin by contrasting that post with what he did recently trolling? Not by any definition I can think of.

1 Like

̶V̶i̶g̶o̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ a little ̶f̶u̶n̶

3 Likes

What you considered to be keeed trolling, I considered as him making a salient point.

1 Like

That salient point was definitely worth making, was a contribution this forum needed and has brought along excellent discourse. Continue as usual guys, you’re doing an amazing job making this place better the last few months.

3 Likes

I’m going to lock this. Users are welcome to question this decision via PM (or otherwise) and I’m sure there’s valid arguments to either side. But I genuinely do think it worsens the community when zombie threads are reinvigorated and filled primarily with antagonism.

I could be wrong. I could be right. I’m not perfect, but I am trying to help.

26 Likes