Being a mod or admin is intolerable, and this community is at a high risk of dying

wait what? As who?

Neielsio?

2 Likes

As himself. Were you not on the forums at the time?

Must have missed it

Nielsio secretly Gary Johnson would be hilarious though.

I got banned from another realm when I was having a good-natured spat with a mod. I trolled him that he was never going to ban me XoXo. He said okay Karen, bye. But it really was funny! I came back after 24 hours and we laughed about it while I secretly plotted how to destroy them IRL.

2 Likes

Why is Thin Slicing self-banning? He seemed cool.

6 Likes

I saw that and was really disappointed. I hope this trend of losing good posters stops.

4 Likes

Well I wake up to ggoreo saying heā€™s done? Seems pretty obvious thereā€™s a group of people intent on bitching about this place until it falls apart.

6 Likes

By my count one poster has now successfully run off 1 mod, 1 admin, and maybe a half dozen or so forum regulars? Do I have that right?

It really is amazing to me how seriously some people take this place.

Having continual interactions/complaints with mods is just so weird to me.

8 Likes

Itā€™s possible that some people are just inherently anti-authoritarian and instinctively rebel against anyone in a position of power.

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean everyone is wired differently I guess, but the amount of time and mental energy exhausted over what seems to me to be trivial shit just canā€™t be worth it, can it?!

2 Likes

No

1 Like

For some people, itā€™s all they have. Or at least the most meaningful part of their lives.

Iā€™ll take that as a ā€˜yesā€™.

1 Like

OR they are constantly looking at ways to play up their persecution complex.

Either way, itā€™s fucking annoying.

You just have to suck it up and learn to co-exist with annoying people.

1 Like

great question

6 Likes