Bailout / Stimulus Discussion (Hints Missed & Shartz Fired)

Is that Taylor from Billions?

1 Like

That’s the adjudicator from John Wick 3

3 Likes

Well now youve ruined it. I havent aeen part 3.

Is that also Taylor from Billions?

Oh I apologize :frowning:

Yes, it is famed non-binary actor Asia Kate Dillon. All praise to them!

1 Like

Yeah, they are awesome. Asia is a fantastic actor.

1 Like

Thats why we just needed UBI for the duration of this. Should of been a separate bill. Democrats could of created and said lets pass this for the people then we can discuss the corporate bail outs.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1243248477678768130

ouch

4 Likes

Is Boeing really getting cash after they tanked the company with the 737 MAX fiasco?

The 737 thing is so much worse than most people are aware. They demanded extra money to turn off the literal doom switch!

3 Likes

This is a HUGE deal if true. Naked corruption.

Congrats Inso.

You kidding me? Ins0 won’t get shit from that. This is for legitimate billionaires. Its somewhat complex but if you have other income (say, an industrial conglomerate that is polluting the shit out of the planet), you can go buy a huge apartment complex or 100 and deduct the depreciation (which is entirely on paper) against the operating income from the industrial conglomerate.

This is a license to steal. Its straight up theft.

2 Likes

Boeing CEO said they won’t accept bailout money if giving the government a stake is a requirement.

The Fed is using that $450 billion bailout fund like the bank it is… meaning leverage… meaning they are going to be making ~$4 trillion in loans with it.

Narrator: It was not a huge deal. When the people looked upon their emperor, they saw the most beautiful suit and tie their eyes had ever seen. No collusion. No corruption. No nakedness.

Boeing can fuck off and die. (The company, not the people. Their executives can fuck off and go to jail, though, imo.)

Wait, what?

You heard me…

Can you elaborate or give me a link or something?