Rivaldo is the only one here making any sense.

3 Likes

I get what youā€™re trying to say, butā€¦

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel this place is not old enough to get the Covid vaccine.

4 Likes

Well see the problem is nobody thinks they are THE ASSHOLE. Which is weird at an ASSHOLE Convention.

3 Likes

Surely you can see how a picture of a former world leader is less personal than referencing a childish nickname you have for another poster.

2 Likes

Because the person who complained to me it was offensive then turned around and purposely adopted an offensive avatar himself? Just like you did and continue to do.

Iā€™m always amazed at how aggressively wrong you are on most topics.

3 Likes

The captain avatars were a group of people responding to being referred to as captains, I donā€™t see how leaning into that is offensive.

2 Likes

I mean, I dont want to turn this into the re-re-re-litigation of the original Council of Captains exposed pm thread, but I think that leaning into that could definitely be considered trolling. As indicated though, my Tony Blair avatar was long before any of this drama. I removed it because I was asked to and then that person turned around and changed his avatar to own the libs, so I felt no need to keep it removed.

I am always amazed that despite the fact that we have so few female posters on this site, somehow it is your group (that also coincidentally went to the mat over the c word) that consistently piles onto them like this.

Can you guys go a day acting like fucking adults please.

4 Likes

I donā€™t find your avatar offfensive. I believe you adopted it to troll. Please donā€™t try to gaslight me into believing that it was just a coincidence that you picked an avatar who was a captain at the same time everyone else did.

Jal was explicitly told by the mods to knock it off with the ā€œJailermanā€ shit, he continued to do so in an extremely childish way via avatar, all of this subsequent whining is bad faith bickering.

4 Likes

Then dont.

Dont bring it up again. Its been litigated to death.

He was given a warning and he violated it.

The same goes for you. Quit brining this shit up. Its loooooooong past time for this to die.

1 Like

The post that I deleted was:

Who indicated that I cared? Iā€™m not the one who reported any of the avatars.

I deleted it because I am trying to end this. This will be my last post in this thread.

1 Like