Anarchism

lol you whine so much about his posts. here I’ll dumb it down for you since you have a hard time reading, because a group self identifies as something doesn’t mean that’s what they are. If Trump self identified as a communist would you believe that too just because he says he is?

3 Likes

:clown_face:

you’ve already posted the pic of yourself a couple of times not sure what it has to do with this convo

lol calling me a confrontational douche when you came in here to call sabo a “person who posts gibberish”

how about you just go to your safe space thread if youre going to whine about sabo everytime he posts or better yet put him on ignore douchebag

Of course, you’re ignoring his original confrontational post that I was responding to. Even I think you’re not this dense. Fuck off. Douche.

lol you really are a clown

If i came in here saying north korea is democratic that shit would be gibberish, which is what suzzer was doing yesterday

Gibberish - Noun

Unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing, nonsense

What you just posted is not an example of gibberish, it is an example of an inaccurate statement. Like, if I were to say you were an intelligent person - that also would not be gibberish, it would just be a mistaken/wrong statement.

1 Like

Don’t put words in my mouth and don’t suck me into this nonsense. I said it seems to me like small communes can work, probably maximize human happiness, and whatever philosophy you start with they probably end up looking kinda similar - a balance between individual freedom and collectivism.

I assume you’re getting hung up on words with anarch, libert, or commun in them - which of course is completely missing the point. Yeah I have my doubts those can work on large scale - like 99.99% of the rest of the world. Don’t pretend I’m the one making outlandish claims.

10 million population cities for everyone or bust.

Yeah I mean what a dick I was saying small communes can work and maximize human happiness. Clearly I needed a talking to.

First, we have made quite a bit of progress the last few rounds around here.

We seem to have left the “racist anarchists”, the ACers, those who “just want to destroy and burn it all down”, Woodstock, the sunglass collectors and pedophiles behind, and in general getting hung up on words with “anarch”.

That was all gibberish, which it seems we can all agree to now… finally. Good work UnStuckers !!!1!

But… we’re still hung up with “small communes”. Or, in general, questions of scaling. Once again, we have real world historical and contemporaneous examples (revolutionary Spain, Rojava). We are talking about millions of people for several years.

So sure… somebody who has examined the details of what happened in revolutionary Spain, somebody who has examined the details of what is happening in Rojava, could have an educated opinion regarding how they dealt with/are dealing with scaling issues.

However, somebody who up until very recently thought we were talking about folks who “just want to destroy and burn it all down”… and hasn’t even imagined that that those in Spain back in the day, or those in Rojava today, are even aware of scaling issues… and certainly couldn’t critique how those issues were and are confronted…

Well, that person isn’t going to have an educated opinion regarding revolutionary Spain, Rojava, theory, practice, or history of scaling. Instead we’re going to get words of wisdom like: “Uh, I think Rojava was always doomed to failure because my 8th time at Burning Man was a bummer.”

5 Likes

Yeah, like Christiana isn’t a great example either. It, and places like Slab City, are certainly interesting, but the self-selection involved in being in a place like that is different than just wanting to be part of a complete horizontal community/society.

Mondragon is the perfect example.

If there was a scaling flaw, it would be evident regardless of the purpose of the organization. The fact that Mondragon isn’t a nation-state wouldn’t be relevant to issues of alleged scaling flaws.

Nobody said you were a dick. What peeps are saying is you are ignorant and spew. It’s the content, so to speak, of what you spew… not any “dickish attitude” on your part. I’ve mentioned this before… you seem to take everything as an excuse to get into a personal poo-flinging exercise. Nothing could be farther from what is going on.

When other peeps post things like “Anarchism is inherently anti-capitalist”, or discuss real world examples like revolutionary Spain or Rojava… they aren’t talking about “small communes can work and maximize human happiness”.

That’s just some shit you keep making up and interjecting into these threads. Just like imagining that we were talking about “just want to destroy and burn it all down”. Just like imagining imaginary pedophilia. All the above is simply your ignorantly made interjections. You don’t have to remain ignorant. You don’t have to interject if you do.

3 Likes

Do you have any examples of large successful ACist communities that lasted more than a few years?

Dunno if you are asking about “ACist” because you thought that’s what he was talking about. It wasn’t. Revolutionary Spain and Rojava were/are very much not ACist. And Rojava has been Rojava’ing for about 8 years now.

4 Likes

This is also not what Sabo was talking about, but there’s a lot of Anarchy in Zomia and that’s basically most of humanity for most of its existence.

Europe?

lol

1 Like

Hey jackoff, feel free to put me on ignore, as I am only posting at this point to annoy you.