All That Jazz - Skydiver8's Democratic National Convention adventure!

That guy did about as well as you could against Pete. I think it was pretty clear that Pete was dodging his question. But Pete can dodge bullets really well and still mostly come out on top as he did here.

So last night we got such great seats because the CDP didn’t actually reserve any for electeds, etc.

I expected to see seats reserved tonight, but they saved SEVEN rows for staff and electeds, but mostly CDP staff.

So we’re in row 8. All of us are wearing San Diego for Harris shirts.

Our view

20 Likes

So sick that you’re getting the best seats in the house. Must be a really cool experience for someone who has devoted so much time and energy to getting dems elected. Thanks for sharing it with us from your pov.

9 Likes

Awesome. We will be on the lookout for you again.

In the immortal words of Ray Wylie Hubbard, “screw you we’re from Texas” and we cast our votes for Harris.

How it should go

Nevada - The gun violence thing is needed, but it did kill the mood.

Spotted a Palestinian pin

New Mexico guy is rocking a great 70’s looks. Long hair, anchorman mustache and lapels.

Hell yea Northern Mariana Islands

Not watching. Has the Delaware delegation been spotted? Are they doing ok?

That guy ate too much cheese.

1 Like

Gotta question coming in from MrsWookie for @skydiver8: How does the sign distribution work? Envelopes under your chairs? Packet at the door? Something else? Clearly it’s important to all have your signs at the right times, so she was curious about the logistics.

3 Likes

Doug seems like an alright guy. Just a nerd dad dude.

His speech content is quite good. Delivery is a bit goofy.

Imagine Melania giving a speech with content anything remotely close to this.

good speech i think i’m gonna vote for that kamala lady

Goofy delivery is welcome and charming.

https://x.com/MattGertz/status/1826092705329361099

2 Likes

6 Likes

Obama: “If we knock on doors, if we make phone calls, if we talk to our friends…”

Really disappointed he never mentioned shitposting.

14 Likes