Afghanistan Wars: The Taliban Strikes Back.

FUCK :angry:

1 Like

Is Black Rod a part of the Black Watch?

1 Like

Gotta say that I was kind of expecting some JD Vance horseshit upon reading the headline. Refreshing that it wasn’t.

JD Vance has another laughably inauthentic populist tweet that I’m too lazy to share, dude just doesn’t have it.

…why only 3?

He’s the kind of smart grew up poor dude who hates poor people. It’s extremely obvious from everything he’s ever said or written. He’s 100% certain that he deserves it and they do not because he is smart, of good character, and hardworking. (his perception not reality. In reality he’s medium smart, hard working, insanely lucky, and the worst kind of class traitor)

I would love to see him humbled honestly, but that would require falling out with Thiel.

I mean Trump hates poor peoe and often showed his distain. Hating poor people is a plus. What JD doesn’t hate enough is minorities

Donnie Dumb Dumb was never poor though. It’s a different dynamic. JDV pretends to be an authentic hillbilly deplorable, Donnie Dumb Dumb does not.

I mean he does try to pretend to be a self made man and authentic good business man. I really don’t think it’s why.

I think it’s because JD is kinda smart and not super hateful/ narrssistic

1 Like

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1429860783547043844

1 Like

11 Likes

Dude’s nipples are rock-hard and on full display, I didn’t need to see that at all.

https://twitter.com/jdvance1/status/1429835612341874691?s=21

Christ, fuck that guy, 40% of afghans think blowing themselves up is a way to solve a problem??? And they do it cuz you looked at their wife the wrong way?

1 Like

No idea what going on NOW, but this ****'ed me up last time. 4realz

Popular sovereignty is the principle that the authority of a state and its government are created and sustained by the consent of its people, through their elected representatives, who are the source of all political power.

21,000+ evacuated in just the last 24 hours but you’d need a microscope to find that headline in the media.

1 Like

We he is a Republican ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

That’s a lustrous set of moobs the old Phil Mickelson would have been proud of.

Real Men Have Curves.

I like the way Vance’s beard counterproductively draws attention how doughy and unfit he is. He looks like somebody whose most strenuous daily activity is rearranging their action figure collection.

3 Likes