Advertising feedback and discussion

That’s potentially weird. I’ve created a joke affiliate ad with Priceline for Trump hotels, but it shouldn’t be serving yet.

How do I turn these ads off? Between the size and the content, just no please.

They’re going to be turned off for everybody shortly.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Rip-Toned-Lifting-Wrist-Straps/dp/B00COY99U2/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2TG223MNRZ9R5AZ7K4M6&tag=unstuck-user-20

Tag for the lifting straps I was recommending on the LC thread.

1 Like

Add 3 more things for a “MrWookie recommends” ad.

Hopefully I can get things straightened out with Amazon and start running those those spots again. aorn they’ve decided to misinterpret their own TOS and not allow affiliate links in forums.

For those wonderful people who look at the ads we run, you may notice some for The Met Store starting today. I have no idea how I pulled it off, but that’s the actual Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC that we’re now an affiliate of. So if you want to do some clicking and buying with those, you’d be supporting both Unstuck and one of the world’s greatest art museums.

1080x1080 general

5 Likes

Wow we got a lot more highbrow.

Gonna be a bit spammy here and mention that we can get fairly nice commissions on stuff that people might be spending money on anyway. For example, if you need a hotel you might start your search by clicking on this ad and seeing what Priceline has to offer.

image-9197452-10865003

Hmm, why did that break? Fixed?

We have the ability to run user-suggested ads for the evil empire Amazon again if anybody wants to make more recommendations.

We can also still run spots for anything else if somebody has good ideas. Candidates, charities, random absurdities, etc are all possible.

A priceline ad for Trump properties with the headline „awval-approved holiday destinations“ ?!?

1 Like

Did you make a reservation?

Sorry, already my trip booked before I saw the ad.

I’m just happy when somebody notices my handiwork.