Admin Log

AOC unbanned as tweets seem to be working now

7 Likes

I’ve removed myself from the server account. @spideradmin @olink, please revoke my admin status whenever you have the chance… If anything happens in the next month that you’d like my help with, just re-admin me until it’s sorted.

goreo is no longer an admin. I hope this is only temporary, but will understand if it’s not.

Boo

Thanks for all of your efforts @anon46587892 over the past several years.

13 Likes

Following the updated moderator rules, I have demodded both @MrWookie and @skydiver8.

Both will be eligible for a new moderator term starting 11/1/2021. Two weeks prior to that date, there will be a nomination thread in About Unstuck where they (or anyone else) can volunteer to start a new moderator term on 11/1.

Thanks for helping moderate the forum.

10 Likes

Following the voting results here, I am modding both @CanadaMatt3004 and @Tilted for 6 month terms.

4 Likes

At his request, I have de-modded @Nononocantsleep. (Not for any particular issue; I believe he originally expected to serve only three months, rather than a six month term.)

Edit: I have also de-modded @PocketChads in line with his term ending on 11/1/2021.

Thank you both for modding!

3 Likes

Following the voting results here, I made @catfacemeowmers, @Riverman, and @anon10396289 moderators for six month terms.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You mod bro?

2 Likes

Dunno who is in charge of banners, but this one can probably be removed now.

@admins @moderators

I think we also need to demod a few folks. Our 6 months is already up.

We’re grandfathered in but we also still have a few days before we’ve been mods for 6 months.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to keep a low profile for a few days until a more calm and controlled person like riverman takes the reins, but two more months wtf…

3 Likes

So the first of March? Sorry. I got confused with your backwards ass American dates. Just diambuguate them with 01-Mar-22 ffs

4 Likes

De-modded @Rugby at his request.

De-modded @otatop at his request.

(Both otatop and Rugby had modded for 6 month terms.)

2 Likes

De-modded @anon10396289 at his request.

11 Likes