ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

I’ve seen memes about Japan selling them in vendor machines. I’ve definitely seen MyFreeCams or Chaturbate girls offering them. Not for me at all. But whatever.

I’ll trade you a shirt for a pair of Vermont socks. You’re a big guy right? There are 3 XLs left, light blue, green and brown.

I’m 189 today. But a skinny 189. 4 pack. Been doing Starting Strength and weights keep rising but I probably plateaue’d today on presses and cleans. I was 195 when I started and am eating as much as I can and also intaking alcohol calories but 6 pack is getting closer than getting fat.

So, large best. I’ll donate tho. How about that.

1 Like

No, I edited that too. And exchange of gifts. That’ll be Anarchisty of us. I have light blue and green in large.

deal

Unsure which 6 pack you are referring to but I assume you will reply with whynotboth.gif

yes both. I am losing weight faster than my dumbbell routine with cardio before tbh. It’s weird only doing 3 workouts a week. I am drinking whole milk protein shakes and wake up with more definition than before when I was doing straight kettlebell stuff.

It has to just be extreme calorie expenditure by working harder?

2 Likes

I wear a size 11-12 shoe, but I really don’t like tight socks. Dunno, but I might like the 12.5-14.5 better than the 10-12 size socks. But, I’m not really sure. Most socks come in 6-12 and those are too small, but maybe 10-12 is good. shrug. I’ll PM you my address.

1 Like

I saw a bunch of new posts and thought something bad happened, but you’re all just discussing socks and shit. Thank God it wasn’t the RBG thread.

5 Likes

Beats meltdowns I guess.

2 Likes

Depends on the variety of meltdown.

1 Like

This is a serious thread y’all need to put a sock in this derail

9 Likes

If the shoe fits wear it.

These jokes usually come in pairs, but I guess you lost one in the wash

8 Likes

Just don’t touch the single sock under the bed.

4 Likes

Okay but if it goes to court, please don’t take his advice to answer any subpoenas. No one does that anymore.

1 Like

I mail prana dick pics one a week, but he’s never offered to give me any socks.

I can operate in three states and didn’t have to change my business name after spending 10 years and at least $100k marketing that name. No subpoenas.

Get bigger fool.

1 Like

But how much did you lose?

1 Like