ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

What? Why so hostile? Send me your address then, geez.

Tempting, but nah. And I don’t think I’m laying out $18 even for the everlasting gobstopper of socks.

They wick way better, aren’t as hot as people think they would be and the elastic doesn’t get stretched so don’t end up like cotton socks under your damn sole. OK then, don’t demand shit if you aren’t willing to accept it.

Damn, that close to fooling him into letting you ship dirty undies

1 Like

I charge for those.

These fools are bickering over socks while true gentlemen of leisure wear sandals

6 Likes

socks w/sandals. Are you not from Canada?

Ah, a secondary revenue stream? COVID has turned many of us into innovators.

1 Like

Some things are a sin no matter where you’re from

2 Likes

That crazy lady names the guy patriot jay bishop but then says his real name is Aaron something.

Not going to shed a tear for racist pieces of garbage who go to peaceful protests trying to inflict hate and violence.

The idea I’m not safe to give an address to for some socks because of something is lol tho. Sorry for being apparently unsafe to have contact with guise. I was gonna send Microbet some socks.

Simp has been my trademark lawyer. He knows my info.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t play these games if I’m so bad at telling when people are serious or not.

1 Like

Saban GOAT

1 Like

Which part? Can I join the beer club here and send beers or is that not cool either? I don’t trust a lot of people but I trust you and most people here.

2 Likes

This is what the protests would turn into if the cops would just GTFO

2 Likes

If it’s Simp being my Trademark lawyer you don’t believe, I told Trolly the trademark situation I had when it happend and he knows my info as well.

I have copper in all my socks

I’ve never had to fight so hard to give someone free shit.

2 Likes

I trust you for sure. I just didn’t really want you to pay for a pair of socks for me.

This was a thing back in the day. Some guy tried to recruit me to do this on a website when I was a 100-pound college student.