ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

I’ll quote MLK here and then tell you to fuck off again.

In your statement you assert that our actions, even though peaceful, must be condemned because they precipitate violence. But is this a logical assertion? Isn’t this like condemning a robbed man because his possession of money precipitated the evil act of robbery? Isn’t this like condemning Socrates because his unswerving commitment to truth and his philosophical inquiries precipitated the act by the misguided populace in which they made him drink hemlock? Isn’t this like condemning Jesus because his unique God consciousness and never ceasing devotion to God’s will precipitated the evil act of crucifixion? We must come to see that, as the federal courts have consistently affirmed, it is wrong to urge an individual to cease his efforts to gain his basic constitutional rights because the quest may precipitate violence. Society must protect the robbed and punish the robber. I had also hoped that the white moderate would reject the myth concerning time in relation to the struggle for freedom.

2 Likes

lmao

I’m torn about this going beyond peaceful. Like I’m torn about rioting. What a fucking centrist, considering not supporting shit like burning a precinct to the ground in the next week because it might cost us the presidency of the United States.

amazing

I will believe it energizes the racists more until people like us get almost violent as the racists. That’s not an endorsement of violence, just an understanding that some people get violently angry when they get worked up and i think the racists are more worked up by events than we are. Maybe Michael Reinoehl is evidence that we are getting there.

weird tangent.

Worth noting that Kenney is the centrist Dem mayor of Philly God look at me such a centrist!

I didn’t fucking condemn the protesters, stop lying.

Yup, you did.

No I did not, Jesus Christ learn how to read.

I think prana wants you to support all protesters, not just the peaceful ones.

I’m done here but you bitch about the “looters” and then blame the protesters for egging them on while distancing yourself. I’m not looking into your last week of work but you’ve been straight scared about people pissing off the other side by just mentioning their views for the last two weeks or more.

No, not necessarily. The violent protesters shouldn’t be part of the people that have a message and also it was god damn white supremacists who caused the whole looting shit in Minneapolis.

Cite this bullshit because I literally fucking said the protesters are not to blame then quoted it for you in bold letters since you obviously can’t read or are a lying piece of shit.

You don’t have that ability. In fact, nobody does. Why would you imagine that such a thing is even possible right now? Here’s what’s happening right now: cops kill, people are going to be out on the streets. Sometimes, people who like free stuff are going to take advantage of that fact, and loot. Just that simple.

Again: there are no “the protestors”. That’s a framing device employed by the media. If it isn’t a permitted event, it’s a free for all. Nobody is “the leader”. People just do whatever they want.

So bemoaning that “this is a time to keep the protests peaceful, to turn purple out to vote, to organize GOTV efforts” makes as much sense as yelling at clouds.

7 Likes

BLACK PEOPLE LOOT TOO AND THATS OK BECAUSE THEY’RE RIGHTFULLY PISSED OFF

1 Like

Is there a way to make the font really big since @prana refuses to read it?

Man the timing terrifies me, this could play well for Trump. I’m torn. I’m angry as fuck at Philly PD and I loathe Jim Kenney, he had a shit response in May/June and a shit response now.

But if Trump wins we’re going to an even darker place.

No fuck you both for trying to pass off the anger of others as right wingers

Dude has posted multiple videos of the cops busting passerby windows but shit, it’s the few looters causing the issue. just lol