ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

The notion that it is ever really appropriate for a grown adult to yell at another adult in a professional setting is pretty questionable imo.

https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1461774605983662093

Obviously this guy knows, and it must be frustrating watching a bunch of Fourth Estate white people jacking off over super fine points of law on barrel angles and legislative drafting errors when this judge was bending over backward to suck this Hitler Youth’s dick for weeks on end.

I don’t think you can blame anyone here for not following you. It’s not as if there is no inconsistency. In addition to above, we also have this:

For someone to read that and conclude, “Obviously Keeed is saying that he was yelling, just not yelling like a crazy person” is asking a bit much.

chic pseudo-focus on Judges’ performance in this country since Judge Ito

Very true, reading whole sentences is a tough ask for some.

“Catspaw” is kind of an obscure metaphor? Is this guy really up on his Russian (ok, French) fables or is he a huge Star Trek OS nerd?

1 Like

As is writing in such a way to clearly convey your meaning.

If you think “he wasn’t yelling like a crazy person” and “he was yelling” are mutually exclusive I don’t know what to tell you.

Of course they aren’t. The point, which you seem to fail to grasp, is that there are far clearer ways to make that distinction. I guess, you’re correct, though. Reading is hard for some too!

How should I have made my point more clearly? What do you think my point was?

Here’s a serious answer

If the distinction between “yelling like a sane person” and “yelling like a crazy person” is important, then you make that clear at the beginning. Especially when according to lawbros, virtually any judge yelling is somewhere in the general vicinity of crazy town.

I did? I repeatedly said that the judge was yelling but took issue with people saying he was unhinged or yelling like a crazy person.

Yeah, this judge is either batshit crazy or just hated the prosecution.

Defense should have the burden of proving a crazy argument like this, not prosecution to disprove it.

I’m not saying you didn’t get there eventually.

This is the judge who was previously most famous for his mandatory AIDS testing for sex workers.

KENOSHA — A Kenosha County judge who is requiring AIDS tests for convicted prostitutes says he hopes his unusual orders will be challenged by civil libertarians, ‘‘and I hope they lose.’’

Judge Bruce E. Schroeder, presiding Circuit Court judge, started ordering the tests two months ago out of concern that prostitutes might spread the AIDS virus.

‘‘I`m concerned about the man who patronizes a prostitute who has AIDS and then goes home and transmits the virus to his girlfriend, or to his wife, and there is a baby born who later dies of AIDS,’’ Schroeder said. ‘‘What about the rights of that child?’’

The judge said people who fear the AIDS test violates individual liberties ‘‘show the same kind of contempt for knowledge as got us into the Dark Ages.’’

There’s a line a mile long behind Tucker to get the 8PM slot on Fox. He is merely competently providing a service the viewership demands in that time slot. God knows what he believes, the court was correct, he is an entertainer and does his job well.

Sure but like has been said dude was born rich as fuck. He don’t care about money. He’ll never make the money he was born into.

It’s hard to reconcile it with just " he’s a nazi " because not that long ago he was the biggest establishment dork the world had ever seen.

It also seems more than just giving people what they want, he’s driving them. The whole school board shit was in part made popular by him. It was Tucker who was telling them masking kids is child abuse and to fight like hell if they see parents putting masks on their children.

Even when someone like Sean Hannity wavered on the vaccine hate, Tucker was full steam ahead on the denialism.

I don’t know, he scares me. With people like him the cruelty of the upcoming years are endless. Even when the GOP has full control he will be pushing to punish liberals because they’re evil and plotting.

7 Likes

Nah, he’s always been a Nazi he just knew he had to disguise himself when he was on CNN.

1 Like

What is this tendency of fascists to deify their heroes?

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1462273939506405380?s=20

Jesus defeated the cross?