ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

So I guess the lesson is have a gun and shoot first. Welcome to the wild west.

Rox?

Peace for our time.

Who wants to beef. I’m your huckleberry

again, you are objectively right and nothing changed here and nothing is new. no argument about that. it’s just that when you’re not as involved as you are, you pay less attention to how bad things are. then when something showcases it, even if it showcases something that was there before and we all knew it, it’s depressing.

this is more on me (or clovis, but i won’t speak on his behalf) than on anything else.

2 Likes

It’s interesting that the Bible - written by man, of course - foretold the future so unapologetically and brazenly and accurately

brazen weaving spider

1 Like

They think your way is a path to martyrdom w/ the situation still being hopeless. Would rather just surrender.

jihadi

This tweet says it all, really. I haven’t commented yet because I’m just so disgusted. Not surprised, but disgusted.

https://twitter.com/rodericka/status/1461766086312005641?s=21

4 Likes

Or even worse, the brutality inflicted on you is the point, it’s what binds the other side together so serving yourself up just makes the other side even more powerful. I def started to feel that way about even wimpy protests under Trump. Believe Bannon said half the point of the Muslim ban was to get Ds to protest so that they could show the Trumpers how “crazy” we are.

i don’t know what the context is here, so i’ll stop answering for other people i suppose

1 Like

I’d like to hear your take :slight_smile:

So does today’s verdict mean that black guys armed with AR-15s can go into convenience stores and shoot anyone who attempts to disarm them, and then claim self-defense?

1 Like

meme SA and me

1 Like

If I had a gun and someone went for it I’d assume they were gonna shoot me with it.

I think the Rittenhouse supporters believe its fine for white folks to carry around AR-15s just about anywhere they want to, but black folks can’t do anything approaching the same behavior.

If someone else was looking at you it’s self defense ¯_(ツ)_/¯

dunno how much of this is true but it seems more complicated than just LOL guilty or LOL innocent most people believed going in

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is surprised.